spiders in your room

So i know im not the only that wakes up in the night with either the urge to eat somethin or u just gotta pee. I dont have a light by my bed so i cant seeanything myself and im half asleep anyways bout 10 minutes ago i get up cuz i was parched and kool aid was right around the way in my fridge..i get up startfeelin my way around my bed, feel my dresser go to reach to open the door and bam i hit my head and then i feel this gooey stuff on my face.
sick.gif
turn on thehall light run into my bathroom. holy $@&*spider guts. im really disgusted i took a shower and i still feel like i have bugs crawling all over my body.anyone else had this happen

smh.gif
the other day a spider was crawling on the wall RIGHT next to me..i look tomy right and i damn near break the wheels off my chair from jumpin

I was shook

best believe that son of a %#++* felt the wrath of the bottom of my Jordans though.

I saw a big spider crawl out of my room onto the hardwood floor. Needless to say, I murked that thing with good ol' Raid bug spray
pimp.gif

I kill spiders for fun, but for a green card, I carve em up reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

every once ina while i get the crap scared out of me when i see a centipede in my basement. those hideous sons of biscuits are humongous! it takes like 3 or 4stomps before those suckers die. when im barefooted i run
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JorPun662

I kill spiders for fun, but for a green card, I carve em up reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Originally Posted by JorPun662

since I last posted I swear something just bit my arm, and it wasn't no mosquito
guess some spiders read your post

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I had a scorpion in my room
indifferent.gif
TX FTL
smh.gif

holy mack, id b so scared, luckily no scorpions where i live, worst thing is a wasp

im scared its venom might seep into my brain.
grin.gif
i took a picture of it cuz my head basically decapitated it but i dont know how to post pics. fml

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I had a scorpion in my room
indifferent.gif
TX FTL
smh.gif

sick.gif
bugs gross me out so bad, if i see a black widow in any room i'moutta there so damn quick. a few of my friends got bit by brown recluses last week, i didn't know they were in cali, got me shook.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by babyteez

grin.gif
i took a picture of it cuz my head basically decapitated it but i dont know how to post pics. fml
photobucket.com

i just killed a spider crawling in my bath tub while i was taking a piss
my room is bug proofed, i am not letting bugs crawl around while im asleep
nerd.gif

i hate spiders. i hate bugs... ugh.
i just saw a spider crawl down the side of my bed sheet. must have been sitting next to me the whole time, but i was too busy playing xbox
frown.gif

Jus killed a jumpin spider yesterday. Them thangs are a b to kill. They smart as hell too. it took me at least 15 mins to murk it.

I grabbed the raid, sprayed at it, that damn thing had the nerve to hide behind one of the legs of the kitchen chair
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Grabbed my beaters and threw it at em. [Chappelle] Gotcha #!%%% !!! [/Chappelle]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babyteez

grin.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom