Spizike-White/Varsity Red/Cement

I was just browsing just looking for some J's about a half an hr ago and I came across these spizikes that I copped for 73.79 with free shipping off thenike store website. Yes I work for nike and thats how i got the discount. Only 1 size left and it happened to be my size. Damn I feel lucky lol

Originally Posted by fresh83

I was just browsing just looking for some J's about a half an hr ago and I came across these spizikes that I copped for 73.79 with free shipping off the nike store website. Yes I work for nike and thats how i got the discount. Only 1 size left and it happened to be my size. Damn I feel lucky lol
Ok

cookie.jpg

i love these threads, it must suck to get owned by so many...and the funny thing is, it will just continue until this gets deleted or locked
roll.gif

I actually like the spizike and u got a good deal.

btw, since u are on swoosh, is there limit to the amount of people you can invite? and can u invite me or hit me up wit a pm? PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Funny how if it was a MOD or ADMIN, the replies will be diffrent. . .
not at all. First off, a mod or admin would never make a post about something so pointless; second, if they did, they'd still receive thestoneface treatment

Back
Top Bottom