Sports cards

I was wondering does anyone still collect sports cards. There is a card shop by my house and i was bored and went in there one day and now Im collectingbasketball cards again, lol. I also catch myself buying some football, baseball and hockey singles from time to time.was curious if any one else still collectscards and if so for what sport?

I still have all my old ones, but I havent bought new ones in over 10 years at least.

A couple years ago I was buying basketball cards of my favorite players pretty regularly off of ebay for cheap, but I haven't purchased any for a while.

The card game got too wild when they threw in autograph cards and jersey cards. Back in the day upper deck, flair ultra, topps chrome ran the game. Nowyou can pull an autograph card worth like $10. Too much to keep up with, I was heavy in the game back when van exel was on the lakers and back when kobe andiverson were rookies.

pimp.gif
kovy gotta be worth$$$

i collect from time to time, whenever i have extra $.

I still have a lot from years ago. I use to collect hardcore, but just kinda stopped. I have been thinking of getting back into collecting though..

I just got back into it somewhat heavily for a couple months, have stepped back some now, but still get some stuff if I see something I really like, if anyonewants a couple of bigger basketball trading card sites then hit me up through a PM

I got a bunch of Packers autos and rookies just to have... not into trading them or anything.

Favre rookie

Woodson rookie

BJ Raji rookie auto

Greg Jennings auto

Jordy rookie

Brandon Jackson auto rookie

few more i think

Then i still got all the ones i collected when i was a kid... couldnt tell you if there was anything of value... bunch of football cards and some baseball.

i just bought an 08-09 fleer nba pack at the dollar store the other day. got a walter sharpe jersey card
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I still have all my old ones, but I havent bought new ones in over 10 years at least.
same here. sittin on them waiting for retirement to come around. forget a 401k or a savings plan, i got my jordan rookies. in 2060, these cardsvalues..pffffft
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Same here, I have no idea why though.

If they would get any amount of money at all, I would sell em, but at this point, there is no point.

I can still remember "negotiating trades" with my friends as a kid. Damn, the 90s were the best.

yea da card game is wild now its almost impossible to collect a whole series with all these autos and jersey cards but they are worth alot i just got timduncan, and monta ellis jersey cards in my last haul guy told me the monta alone was worth 15.

and Mateen Cleaves i got that same waltersharpe jersey card tried to sell it to the card guy and he politely said no thank you with the
eyes.gif
face lol

Back
Top Bottom