Sports Wives Appreciation Vol. I Wish I was a little bit taller

Looks like Marquetta Jewel.......
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

KG wife is good too. I thought he was gay for a minute.
Just cause my man be cryin' don't mean he is gay..........

Oh yeah, Deion's wife is BAAAD.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DeionPilar.JPG
but they produced 5 ugly @@@ kids IMO
laugh.gif

That was all Deions fault.

Dude is mad ingnorant too. He used to live in my neighborhood growing up when he played for the skins. Long story short, neighbors house got struck bylightning when they where in Greece, came back, Deion moved out and they moved in. They came over with this box like a month later saying they had found it inthe basement with football Christmas lights in it. It was labaled XMAS Tangs.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

I thought Garcia was gay!
if he is he hides it well...saw him @ the spaghetti factory in san jose when he played for the niners...surrounded by 3 dimes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dhart48

Originally Posted by hymen man

if he is he hides it well...saw him @ the spaghetti factory in san jose when he played for the niners...surrounded by 3 dimes
pimp.gif

Saw him at club Ibieza completely surrounded by dimes when he played for the 9ers

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Dude is mad ingnorant too. He used to live in my neighborhood growing up when he played for the skins. Long story short, neighbors house got struck by lightning when they where in Greece, came back, Deion moved out and they moved in. They came over with this box like a month later saying they had found it in the basement with football Christmas lights in it. It was labaled XMAS Tangs.
roll.gif

like your the one to talk

YO! Anybody calling ducktales on Winslow's girl... ain't been paying attention.
Garcia is the King of groupie broads. Dude been hittin' playmates for bout a decade.
schaefmp wrote:

Dude is mad ingnorant too. He used to live in my neighborhood growing up when he played for the skins. Long story short, neighbors house got struck by lightning when they where in Greece, came back, Deion moved out and they moved in. They came over with this box like a month later saying they had found it in the basement with football Christmas lights in it. It was labaled XMAS Tangs.
roll.gif

xcj9du.jpg

DF!!!

Originally Posted by you right

Originally Posted by schaefmp

roll.gif

FaiL

YoungTriz wrote:
Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

geminifly wrote:
Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

1- Manny is huge
2- because tim duncan's chick doesn't dress like she is in a rap video she is ugly?
3- you too, with any kind of $, can make any girl look like that...not too many natural beauties there ( I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers, except maybe K-Mart's chick)

She's ugly because she's pale, has a heavy jaw, big teeth and is just overall unattractive.

it's one picture....

you bag thoroughbred dime pieces on the regular though huh?

laugh.gif
you dont need to have a dime piece to compete with duncan's wife...

Word. Dudes stay running to the dime piece line any time they wanna defend ugly chicks.

Back
Top Bottom