Sports Wives Appreciation Vol. I Wish I was a little bit taller

A lot of these wives would get it....some wouldn't. Most notably Duncan's wife hahaha. But hey, they probably got true love [hahaha] while the otherball players are probably with the girl 'cause of her looks. They'll sure as hell be drugged if the divorce comes and the prenuptial is absent. Idon't think they're that stupid tho. Hope not.

Garrard must've gotten with his wife when he was backin' up Byron Leftwich!

And I still couldn't believe my reaction when I first saw Garcia was married to Carmela DiCesare (sp?). I was drinking cranberry juice and I got it allover the floor.

2v7zzfq.jpg

who is this?? shes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I heard kellen winslow jr. girl is alright too
roll.gif

Yeah But I heard she give the {()} to just about any Type %##*! with a pair of Cool Grey XI's on they feet

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Why am I the only one to get this and I don't even *%@+ with S&T like that.
smh.gif
roll.gif

October and Tony aren't married. They are just committed to each other. She lets him cheat when he is on the road.
It has to be about the money to agree to some issh like that. Who does that?

Ashley Cole is my dude, but son is a complete dbag in every way, shape and form. Find an article about his affair and you'll be
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
inthat order.

schaefmp wrote:
That was all Deions fault.

Dude is mad ingnorant too. He used to live in my neighborhood growing up when he played for the skins. Long story short, neighbors house got struck by lightning when they where in Greece, came back, Deion moved out and they moved in. They came over with this box like a month later saying they had found it in the basement with football Christmas lights in it. It was labaled XMAS Tangs.
roll.gif

like your the one to talk

xcj9du.jpg

roll.gif
I just got back in this post and saw this. Awesome. I was just typingfast. Oops. Nice try on calling me out. I love NT.

Back
Top Bottom