SportsCenter Anchors have the coolest job ever Vol. "Don't Bring That Kool Aid To A Gin Party"

I'm currently watchin SportsCenter before I go to work, and Im thinkin man that would be cool as hell to talk about sports all damn day. Not to mention youget to interview some of the world's most famous athletes....

It's an alright gig, I suppose. But there's definitely more to it than what you watch on tv. Aren't the hours horrendous?

Remember they had the competition for the next Sportscenter anchor? It would be amazing but you gotta be able to adapt on the fly, roll through the mistakes,and be able to keep an athlete entertained in an interview. It has to be a high stress related job

Yea man lately SC is def a lot more funnier. Its seems like they freestyle a lot, and always joking. I still can't stand Stewart Scott tho. And they alwayscatch me off guard when they say a non common rap lyrics like Mobb Deep, M.O.P or somebody random as hell. SC is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ImSoLA

It's an alright gig, I suppose. But there's definitely more to it than what you watch on tv. Aren't the hours horrendous?
I can only imagine what the hours. We had a radio personality come to our class the other day to speak. She said that she use to be an associateproducer for the Jenny Jones show and those cats had to put in 80 hours a week mandatory. If the money is worth it then the struggle is nothin especially ifyou love what you doing.

Stuart Scott's always seemed cliche to me, but the dudes who do original stuff like Scott Van Pelt and Josh Elliot...

Originally Posted by laneysworld

Stuart Scott's always seemed cliche to me, but the dudes who do original stuff like Scott Van Pelt and Josh Elliot...
Yeah, Stuart Scott seems to try to hard. I'm not feeling him at all.

Originally Posted by ImSoLA

Originally Posted by laneysworld

Yeah, Stuart Scott seems to try to hard. I'm not feeling him at all.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]He's like that old *## uncle you got, the one who was always in the kid's roomon holiday parties trying play yall in nba live yet sucking....but he coo[/color]

hubie brown( i think)

" Jordan FarMER" "pau GaSAL"

shut the #@%@ up.. atleast get it right ..

They listen to so much rap, I catch so many rap references on that show at a any given time.

No explanation needed....
smh.gif

and as I've said a million times before, Scott Van Pelt is more convincing as a black man than Stu Scott.

the hours are crazy long, and living in bristol, ct ehh

but then again, there are lots of great benifits if you can handle all that

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

No explanation needed....
smh.gif

and as I've said a million times before, Scott Van Pelt is more convincing as a black man than Stu Scott.
roll.gif
roll.gif
that awkward pause at the end with his head down was priceless.

Dude sounded like Ice-T tryin to spit in a poetry jam but goin way off topic
laugh.gif

these dudes are straight comedy!
"larry fitzgerald is not #11...he's so good he's #1 twice"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom