Spring Break? What are ya'll doin?

This is probably the first time in at least a decade that I've been stuck at home on this most glorious of weeks. To be honest though...I really didn't wanna go anywhere. Hell, I was in Miami (south Florida is the only place I'd wanna go for SB) for three months,and I have no plans to go back anytime soon. At the same time, my job is getting on my nerves with these ridiculous hours...they gave me the ENTIRE week off,but next week I have to work like a Hebrew slave. Now I have nothing to do, and my girl's outta town until Monday. Any of ya'll with girlfriends onhere know how hard it is watching your source of guaranteed buns walk away from you. Dropping her off at the airport was hard...I gotta admit I had the
frown.gif
face on for a hot second.
laugh.gif

What about ya'll? I'm sure some of my NT brethren are doing something amazing/extravagant/swagtastic thisweek or whenever your Spring Break is. Spill the beans. NOW. Humor me, entertain me, just don't bore me. SAVE ME FROM THE BOREDOM!

Proceed.

nothing too exciting, i think im going camping, then hit up some parties at the end of the week hopefully

well since im in socal- san diego preferably

im hitting the beach.
pimp.gif

i gotta move during sb?! i dunno where imma find time
eyes.gif

getting free drinks at the hyatt (homies dad is the GM)
pimp.gif

and plenty of parties during the night

this one should be interesting
pimp.gif

Im in miami so im doing the beach today and come thursday its SOBE for the rest of the week
i cut my hours back so i could enjoy this week

I'm going tp Panama City for the week. I have no idea what to expect. I've never been to Florida without the family, so now that i'll only be withmy boys from school. Needless to say, I'm guessing this trip won't be filled with Disney stories.

Anyone have any experience with Panama City?

Mine was last week. Didn't do crap. Then again the time for SB to be fun filled is over
laugh.gif
I work FT, I'm just putzin' on this 2nd degree. But itgave me a week to put off homework

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What weeks bring the biggest waves of spring breakers?
Wait, what?
laugh.gif

Nawth21, I feel you. Between school, work, and my kids, I don't think I'll have much time for Spring Breaksin the near future...by that I mean in the next 5-7 years.
laugh.gif

^ West Palm Beach is on the east coast just north of Broward. And it does look like Gulf coast cause its either morning or evening and there usually aren'tthat many people out at 7am.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What weeks bring the biggest waves of spring breakers?
Wait, what?
laugh.gif

Nawth21, I feel you. Between school, work, and my kids, I don't think I'll have much time for Spring Breaks in the near future...by that I mean in the next 5-7 years.
laugh.gif

Spring Break is different for different schools. I figure whatever week MTV is doing their special is the biggest week.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Anyone have any experience with Panama City?

I thought you were expelled from school. Panama City is "Spring break capital" never been but I know people from there. They got long beaches andbars right on the beach. Just use protection if you happen to run into any girls gone wild.

Gonna be along the eastern coast of Florida starting Saturday...West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Hollywood...

Originally Posted by infamousod

^ West Palm Beach is on the east coast just north of Broward.
I thought about it as soon as I typed it...
laugh.gif

As much time as I spent in the 305 and 954, that was a stupid mistake...forgive me.
laugh.gif

ehh...i'm in nyc and most likely i'll still be in nyc when Cuny's spring break comes around (beginning of April). I'm not to big on the wholeSpring Break madness, never was. It's just seems like a way for airlines & hotels to boost up prices knowing people are gonna travel around that time.I actually wanted to visit my dad and brother out in West Palm and Ft. Lauderdale but tickets were a bit.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Will be in Orlando, leaving at 5am[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Wedding, theme parks, clubbing, shopping, and we leaving outta Ft Lauderdale, so i'm tryna stopby Miami[/color]

What's the club scene like in Orlando? When I'm in Florida, I stay with fam in Miami, and it's cool there.I NEVER had a desire to go to Orlando to party though. Is it straight?

I already spent mine last week, mostly sleeping and chilling.

I also went to see the Watchmen on Friday and went to watch some horseracing in Hot Springs, AR. I won $33 on a couple races.

i went to nyc and stayed at nyu with my boy and a few friends
it was fun, lots of shops and some aight food

workers at flightclub are little divas..

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

What's the club scene like in Orlando? When I'm in Florida, I stay with fam in Miami, and it's cool there. I NEVER had a desire to go to Orlando to party though. Is it straight?

im kind of curious as well.. im from miami, so its whatever, but u know, i like to travel and what not. lol

i do know that most of the clubs there close at like 2
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom