SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
1618167450294.png

1618167460992.png

No Way Home Possible Spoilers

i know this might be enabling and I am sorry in advance but some of yall like these stuff and just ask to please use spoilers for those who wants to discuss

thank you!

Called out the big surprise cameo for Episode 5 of TFAMS saying "Julia Louis-Dreyfus is the cameo you're welcome." He seemed pretty confident. He was the only user in this sub to guess that actor. Here is his comment:

Now, this same user leaked info on 'Spider-Man: NWH' 2 days ago. So considering how his TFAMS statement was legit, I'd like to share his Spider-Man NWH leak as well since there might be truth to it after all. He claims he worked on the film and they still kept a lot of things hidden from the crew. So these things that I'm about to mention are most likely NOT the full extent of the movie. Just the things that he was capable of taking.

• Movie starts off where 'Far From Home' ended and there is a time-skip.

• Peter is in court and there is a lot goin on. He is trying to prove his innocence.

• Doctor Strange calls out that there is something going on and the Multiverse is breaking.

• Villains are going around from other worlds into the others.

• Doctor Strange is trying to capture them and put them in a special made prison by him.

• The villains somehow escape because Peter (Tom Holland) messes with stuff. (Probably In the Sanctum Sanctorum.)

• Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are in the second and third act of the movie. (How they met or how they came into Tom Holland's world is unknown.)

• They both help him capture the Villains.

• There are scenes in the movie with just Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield alone.

• The movie's final act is on the Statue of Liberty that now looks like a big Captain America with the shield.

• All of the villains are there with Tom Holland's Spider-Man, Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man and Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man.

• Stark's Arc Reactor is present in the scene and every villain is trying to get their hands on it for something. (This part is not very clear.)

• All of the villains are defeated and are put back in the prison of Doctor Strange (?). All of them except Willem Dafoe's GG.

• Goblin kills someone major (This person is not sure on who it is) but Tom Holland's Peter was crying and enraged.

• He tries to kill the Green Goblin but wasn't successful in doing so in the end.

• Movie ends with Peter finishing high school. (Not clear on what happened to Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield.)

Now keep in mind that there is a lot of things that happen in the movie that are not mentioned here of course since this person was not able to get his hands on anything else. As mentioned at first, the movie was secretive that the crew had minimum info about what's going on fully.

I can see No Way Home having those plot points. I hope we get a trailer soon.

Since we do have Venom/Carnage existing without Spider-Man, Sony needs to go ahead and give us the Reilly and Kaine |l

No Way Home Possible Spoilers

i know this might be enabling and I am sorry in advance but some of yall like these stuff and just ask to please use spoilers for those who wants to discuss

thank you!

Called out the big surprise cameo for Episode 5 of TFAMS saying "Julia Louis-Dreyfus is the cameo you're welcome." He seemed pretty confident. He was the only user in this sub to guess that actor. Here is his comment:

Now, this same user leaked info on 'Spider-Man: NWH' 2 days ago. So considering how his TFAMS statement was legit, I'd like to share his Spider-Man NWH leak as well since there might be truth to it after all. He claims he worked on the film and they still kept a lot of things hidden from the crew. So these things that I'm about to mention are most likely NOT the full extent of the movie. Just the things that he was capable of taking.

• Movie starts off where 'Far From Home' ended and there is a time-skip.

• Peter is in court and there is a lot goin on. He is trying to prove his innocence.

• Doctor Strange calls out that there is something going on and the Multiverse is breaking.

• Villains are going around from other worlds into the others.

• Doctor Strange is trying to capture them and put them in a special made prison by him.

• The villains somehow escape because Peter (Tom Holland) messes with stuff. (Probably In the Sanctum Sanctorum.)

• Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are in the second and third act of the movie. (How they met or how they came into Tom Holland's world is unknown.)

• They both help him capture the Villains.

• There are scenes in the movie with just Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield alone.

• The movie's final act is on the Statue of Liberty that now looks like a big Captain America with the shield.

• All of the villains are there with Tom Holland's Spider-Man, Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man and Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man.

• Stark's Arc Reactor is present in the scene and every villain is trying to get their hands on it for something. (This part is not very clear.)

• All of the villains are defeated and are put back in the prison of Doctor Strange (?). All of them except Willem Dafoe's GG.

• Goblin kills someone major (This person is not sure on who it is) but Tom Holland's Peter was crying and enraged.

• He tries to kill the Green Goblin but wasn't successful in doing so in the end.

• Movie ends with Peter finishing high school. (Not clear on what happened to Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield.)

Now keep in mind that there is a lot of things that happen in the movie that are not mentioned here of course since this person was not able to get his hands on anything else. As mentioned at first, the movie was secretive that the crew had minimum info about what's going on fully.

If this is true, this may be one of the best Marvel movies of all time next to Infinity War and End Game. I believe the person could be either Ned, Aunt May, or Happy.

Newspapers can franchise to other states but the daily bugle is usually only in NYC. Unless it's an online first thing.

So are they (the movie setting) in NYC now? Cuz the last movie moved to San Fran or some ****.

Back
Top Bottom