[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other than Dwight, what significant injury could they have? Look at the roster :lol:
Lol nah i meant during the series. Lakers from a personnel standpoint...have the tools to win. Especially in the half court offense. Their downfall will be mda lack of basic fundementals of bball, not understanding/lack of ability of coaching a half court offense. And he also lack situational coaching skills...defense, hell to be honest he is a one trick pony offensive coordinator at best. If the lakers lose, outside of injuries etc... bad calls or what not it will be because mda is such a one dimensional, cards laid out on the table coach, and pop will make adjustments accordingly and mda wont be able to counter them.

Ahhhh ok, gotcha

If gasol made most of those mid range shots like he did their last championship, the lakes could get to the finals. He has that shot almost every time n usually open.

Nash doesn't seem like he was hurt.

Last edited:
blake
pimp.gif

This dude Parker kills me with that move. Dude penetrates n has a wide open Jumpshot then throws the ball backwards to Duncan! Why!? Smh

People cant have their own opinion of what is heat and what isnt? Oh.

Good half of basketball, I like what I saw out of Joseph and Bonner. I need some more paint play though. Give Duncan the ball.

Back
Top Bottom