[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kobe gets hit with a tech every time he does that ****..

It's only a point but c'mon now
eyes.gif
Not sure if serious.... It was a clear blown call and the outburst was from Tim Duncan.... Its not like hes always in the refs faces

GINOBLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong finish

Last edited:
well as much as we dont need two pgs out there, we do need to have shooters when playing inside out and the two steves are our best shooters. only problem is nash's matchup on defense 
but if he is off then that kinda negates...the whole purpose of him being out there...a shooter who is off plus a liability on defense....to have him out there in a game in which defense is the reason you cant get aahead/move forward in the game. He is for the moment, until his game is back on...be a facilitator for the second unit.

I mean lets face it...you not gonna get defense outta this team period... and they are just to old, to slow to play up and down ball...Atleast have something going throughout the entire game. To have all your offensive firepower at the same time on the court...with nothing on the second unit...while already being behind does what? I could see if they did this to stay/get back in the game and had a 2nd unit built on defense that could somehow neutralize the spurs until the 1st unit comes back into the game. But to start off all offense no defense, then replace with no offense and no defense... Iuno just seems the little offense that they have should be spread out throughout the game different lineups, rather than load up on the first unit and have nothing once the starters hit the bench.....on defense and offense.

I don't follow bryant on twitter for a reason but now I hv to be forced to hear what crap he is writing by watching this game, smh!

damn steve blake show, worst PG ever... gotta try passing the ball...:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
well as much as we dont need two pgs out there, we do need to have shooters when playing inside out and the two steves are our best shooters. only problem is nash's matchup on defense 
but if he is off then that kinda negates...the whole purpose of him being out there...a shooter who is off plus a liability on defense....to have him out there in a game in which defense is the reason you cant get aahead/move forward in the game. He is for the moment, until his game is back on...be a facilitator for the second unit.

I mean lets face it...you not gonna get defense outta this team period... and they are just to old, to slow to play up and down ball...Atleast have something going throughout the entire game. To have all your offensive firepower at the same time on the court...with nothing on the second unit...while already being behind does what? I could see if they did this to stay/get back in the game and had a 2nd unit built on defense that could somehow neutralize the spurs until the 1st unit comes back into the game. But to start off all offense no defense, then replace with no offense and no defense... Iuno just seems the little offense that they have should be spread out throughout the game different lineups, rather than load up on the first unit and have nothing once the starters hit the bench.....on defense and offense.
steve nash on an off day shooting with his feet is still a better offensive option than jordie meeks though. we need dwight to play smart and stop fouling and get back to running a post offense with pau handling the ball. 4th quarter will be what playoff basketball is all about, if we pound the post shooters will get open looks. good teams and good role players make those open looks

steve nash on an off day shooting with his feet is still a better offensive option than jordie meeks though. we need dwight to play smart and stop fouling and get back to running a post offense with pau handling the ball. 4th quarter will be what playoff basketball is all about, if we pound the post shooters will get open looks. good teams and good role players make those open looks
im still trippen and its kinda sad ppl annoint howard as the top big man and even a defensive stopper... Until he came to the west i mightve agreed...but now seeing him a season against bigs on a regular basis...dude is not a one on one defender at all... I mean he is cool for weakside... preventing/clogging the lane at times against penetration. But mono e mono against a big man and iuno...he just kinda seems lost. Kinda how shaq was in his orlando days.

Lol Stephen jackson at the house shaking his head salty right about now. Make that thug rap music on 100% of your time now

:x @ our inability to score.

Horrendous offensive basketball.
HORRENDOUS.

No one can create a shot, no one can create a play, everyones standing around and watch Pau throw up BRICK after BRICK.

Im digusted. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom