[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess winning is boring. :rolleyes
What are you talking about? We are talking about why he the individual doesn't get TV air time, endorsements, other things. Nothing to do with winning or losing. Dude is like watching paint dry on the air. If underrated means the kids in high school doesn't think he's cool, then yes, vastly underrated

Last edited:
laugh.gif
This is why the Avi/Sig bet I suggested should have happened.

Seriously where is CP? I dont think hes posted more than once in here.

I guess winning is boring.
eyes.gif
What are you talking about? We are talking about why he the individual doesn't get TV air time, endorsements, other things. Nothing to do with winning or losing. Dude is like watching paint dry on the air. If underrated means the kids in high school doesn't think he's cool, then yes, vastly underrated
Son you a bandwagon okc fan. Nobody care what you say. You aint notice?
laugh.gif

LTB the SPURS did play GREAT. They are 1-0 this series. Don't be like OC1708. Be real about this loser laker team. They suck easy sweep even tho the SPURS are not at 100%.

and please leave Antidope out of this. We SPURS FAMILY. I don't need you tellin me how Antidope feels.

:lol: They outplayed us, just leave it at that. Don't be one of those guys that ALWAYS has to be right.

You guys are up 1-0, congrats. Still plenty of series left.
And no one said this Kobe-less Lakers team was "great"... so i think I've been pretty "real" with all of my posts.

And don't take it so personal when i say timmy is boring.
LaDanian Tomlinson was my favorite football player of all time. But he was boring off the field.
On the field, quick, fundamentally sound, and amazing...just like Timmy is on the court...but Off the field, quiet and dull.

I think im being pretty real about it, are you? :lol:

Last edited:
The Lakers still got this.

The Spurs are a fluke they never consistently beat good teams in playoffs.

Look at the all the talent Tim Duncan has played with and he never even repeated.

Lakers in 5.

The Lakers still got this.

The Spurs are a fluke they never consistently beat good teams in playoffs.

Look at the all the talent Tim Duncan has played with and he never even repeated.

Lakers in 5.
I honestly can not tell if this is serious or not
false. 1-0 from the thread title says otherwise. You do know what 1-0 means right?
Yawn. Too predictable. Wheres the witty? You're as boring as your favorite team.
The irony

Last edited:
The Return :lol:

Hey the Spurs played good make no mistake, but ask yourself this. Would they win with this type of play against the other higher seed teams? I mean the Lakers has no real threat offensively, a shot creator, a decent defense yet you only manage to win in that fashion? Just imagine playing against the young and fast paced team such as Thunder, Clippers, Nuggets, Heat etc. Whatever happened today, is okay. I still feel that the Lakers have a good chance in this series. Peace!

The Return
laugh.gif

Hey the Spurs played good make no mistake, but ask yourself this. Would they win with this type of play against the other higher seed teams? I mean the Lakers has no real threat offensively, a shot creator, a decent defense yet you only manage to win in that fashion? Just imagine playing against the young and fast paced team such as Thunder, Clippers, Nuggets, Heat etc. Whatever happened today, is okay. I still feel that the Lakers have a good chance in this series. Peace!
let the guy do is thing. hes one of those fans that just enjoys his team winning, start talking anything technical and he will get confused and go back to this picture/youtube collection for a response. its a good thing for the nba that there are fans that may not know much about basketball but still are diehard fans

The Return :lol:

let the guy do is thing. hes one of those fans that just enjoys his team winning, start talking anything technical and he will get confused and go back to this picture/youtube collection for a response. its a good thing for the nba that there are fans that may not know much about basketball but still are diehard fans

View media item 60780

Everyone in the world, even people who don't like him, say he's the best PF of all time.

If thats being underrated, then I wish all of my favorite players were underrated.

The reason he doesn't get the media attention other stars get is because he is boring.
No shots being fired, he's a beast on the court...even at age 37.
But cmon, be objective. He's quiet, and he's boring.
How is the media going to quote anything he says when he doesnt speak?

So relax.

I'm relaxed, I agree with you too. Just making note.

Back
Top Bottom