[:: SPURS (4) vs. LAKERS (0) 1st Round Thread | Spurs Win, Congrats ::]

What Will Be The Outcome of This Series?

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Lakers in 4

• Lakers in 5

• Lakers in 6

• Lakers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"He's a fan. He's a fan right now"
One quote closer to being fired.
It made my day.
nthat.gif
Nope Mikey got em.

Mike is better off asking a dog for halftime adjustments than answering kobe's call.
laugh.gif

The Lakers still got this.

The Spurs are a fluke they never consistently beat good teams in playoffs.

Look at the all the talent Tim Duncan has played with and he never even repeated.

Lakers in 5.
I honestly can not tell if this is serious or not

false. 1-0 from the thread title says otherwise. You do know what 1-0 means right?

Yawn. Too predictable. Wheres the witty? You're as boring as your favorite team.
The irony

:wink:

Yo who the hell even wastes their time making a GIF of a 3?
laugh.gif
let him do his thing, hes not like the rest of us. we can talk basketball, all he has are his gifs. if you take that away from him he would be nothing

SPURS played a great game all around.

Love what Manu gave the SPURS today. He hasn't played in a while so that was a big plus.

Parker also played a great game. He's not even a 100% yet.. We havent seen MVParker just yet.

Tim Duncan I mean top 5 greatest of all time put on another great game for the SPURS. Crazy how TD is putting up BIG numbers while old hurt past their prime players stay twitting at home during the playoffs.

:lol:

Yea, Anti was def better off asking a dog. Dude wrote all that and didn't say anything.

So you are allowed to retract your vote on that poll?! Lol before the lakers got beat up today it had lakers in 6 at like 46% n now it's in the 30's smh and spurs in 5 percentage has jumped up.

Cats with the voting after the first game swag, huh?

Last edited:
So you are allowed to retract your vote on that poll?! Lol before the lakers got beat up today it had lakers in 6 at like 46% n now it's in the 30's smh and spurs in 5 percentage has jumped up.

Cats with the voting after the first game swag, huh?

You really noticed/trippin' on this tho?

You really noticed/trippin' on this tho?
Not hardly trippin just curious. I noticed it soon as I pulled this thread up on my phone n found it odd that it allowed you to retract votes, lol/smh
do you know how percentages work? when new people come in and place a vote on "spurs in 5" the percentage of people who voted "lakers in 6" will go down. 

Poll Expires tonight, so no more voting can occur.
I should of had it last night, but oh well.

It's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom