Squats = greatest lift in the world.

I always knew I should squat, but worries about bad form leading to knee damage, as well as the general difficulty of the exercise, gave me excuses to never dothem. This summer I buckled down and started doing them at least once a week. When I started, I could barely dunk one handed on a good day. Now I can throwdown with two hands without any problems.
pimp.gif
And in general I feel much stronger throughout, and my jeans fit a lot better, nh.
pimp.gif
If you lift weights, yougotta squat!

Lower body lifts in general are good.
You can't really get stronger on your upper body, without working on your lower body as well.
You can only progress so far without working your lower body.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

and my jeans fit a lot better, nh.

so insecure you had to write 'nh' after writing about jeans.
smh.gif

you know you did use the word 'squat' in there.

how about "barely"? "with two hands"?

didnt those sound slightly off enough to you that you had to make sure a bunch of random internet people knew you were straight?

no one gives a $#@% about your orientation.

pathetic. damn near this whole board needs to grow the $#@% up.

just got back lifting seriously a couple weeks, the first day of squats FTL. Legs are sore for 5 days after

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

smh.gif

didnt those sound slightly off enough to you that you had to make sure a bunch of random internet people knew you were straight?

you appear to be mad, you gay dog? nh

Squats are the king of all exercises.

It sucks when you take a few weeks of because you lose all your progress. On my leg days I do squats, lunges, deadlifts and calf raises.. easily the hardestday in the gym for me.

if i say yes, then what? so yes. there. im gay.

i have no problem writing it nor would i be offended if anyone ever thought i actually was. most cases no one on NT would ever dare write such a thing.

im not insecure enough to have to declare my heterosexuality when no one asked.

entirely pathetic to see people have to add some sort of comment because of their own fear and because of NT trend.

like ive already stated, your age and maturity level is evident as your response is rife with said stereotypes and fear.

the tired and ages old 'mad' thing followed by the ever eloquent 'you gay dog? nh'

again it's time to grow because maaan the real world is going to eat you.

that $*%@ is basic Human Rights.

WHo gives a ++!+ your righting paragraphs about it. Its NT

People will always say stuff like NH

Originally Posted by I3

Squats are the king of all exercises.

It sucks when you take a few weeks of because you lose all your progress. On my leg days I do squats, lunges, deadlifts and calf raises.. easily the hardest day in the gym for me.
So this is the case? I was on squats and other leg lifts HARD for 3-4 months when I started lifting and got up to like 205x12, but now I can onlyhandle a plate for that many reps. Of course I only seem to squat like 2 weeks a month now
tired.gif

AYO I just saw Peyton Manning slap Jeff Saturday's butt while he was squating in a 3 point stance nh!

Originally Posted by SCuse7

writing a paragraph isnt a huge challenge to me like it is to the likes of you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

writing a paragraph isnt a huge challenge to me like it is to the likes of you.
laugh.gif
Righting paragraphs about it.
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

just had this discussion at the bar lastnite when I overheard somebody use it in conversation. I'mstraight (not that it matters) but it still offends me. preach brotha

if i say yes, then what? so yes. there. im gay.

i have no problem writing it nor would i be offended if anyone ever thought i actually was. most cases no one on NT would ever dare write such a thing.

im not insecure enough to have to declare my heterosexuality when no one asked.

entirely pathetic to see people have to add some sort of comment because of their own fear and because of NT trend.

like ive already stated, your age and maturity level is evident as your response is rife with said stereotypes and fear.

the tired and ages old 'mad' thing followed by the ever eloquent 'you gay dog? nh'

again it's time to grow because maaan the real world is going to eat you.

that $*%@ is basic Human Rights.
Did this guy just come out of the closet?

I hate them, and any other free standing leg exercise other than maybe calf raises. I can't do much at all, even just at bodyweight my knees feel wobblyand unstable. However, I can do depth jumps from a 42 inch box and spring right box up on it, no ground time, and you're not even supposed to be able to dothose on an 18 inch box if you can't squat at least your weight. I also used to do impact jumps where you jump off a high surface and land slightly on yourtippytoes and hold absorbing the impact with as little movement as possible.

Squats and a swimming pool are the only things tempting me to join a gym.

I remember the first time I did squats for football I walked out of the gym and had the hardest time making it to my car. %@!% I miss that feeling!

Oh yeah (NH)

Back
Top Bottom