stacey dash>cassie,jessica alba,halle berry, kim kardashian ,ciara, meagan

Nice try,, but no way better than JALBA or KIM K for sure..... still pipe Dashthough

She will always be my tops. People don't realize how sexy her voice is too. Which is the toppers for me.

YO!
Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Better than Halle Berry, but Cassie, Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian??? No.

So wait... you agree that she's better than Halle Berry but NOT Cassie, Alba, and Kim K?

smh.gif

That's just dumb.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

So wait... you agree that she's better than Halle Berry but NOT Cassie, Alba, and Kim K?

smh.gif

That's just dumb.

DF!!!

Halle is 40something man. She's hot but there are plenty of women much hotter. Alba is definitely one of them IMO. Kim K? No. Cassie? Questionable.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

255j1gz.jpg

16kygk2.png

gawd im tired of kim kardashian, let another bad chick have a thread without her mention. i dont wanna see what kim k will look like in 10 years, let alone at42. ms dash and well aged older women are much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

YO!

smh.gif

That's just dumb.

DF!!!

Halle is 40something man. She's hot but there are plenty of women much hotter. Alba is definitely one of them IMO. Kim K? No. Cassie? Questionable.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

YO!

smh.gif

That's just dumb.

DF!!!

Confused.jpg

are we talkin how cute they are or sex appeal??

since i have to go off of the list you provided....

overall appearance...

1) Halle (self explanitory)...
embarassed.gif

2) Stacey (self explanitory once again, like a couple decimal points under ms berry)...
smokin.gif

3) Jessica (wow! nice nice...good top 3 material!)...had an ex that resembled shortee, just a better body...
tongue.gif

4) Kim (ehh...her body is a 10, but her face aint all that, her head game look wack and she look boring in bed! not that crazy bout her)...
grin.gif

5) Cassie (beautiful face! but youngin needs to get off whatever bull5hit diet shes on or get injected with sumthin)...
wink.gif

could someone do a photoshop with Cassie's head on Kims body?!?..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by tmukg21

255j1gz.jpg

2559169397_b4bc82af79.jpg
2559992964_d1c960fce5.jpg

really?? over stacy dash??? Take a 2nd look. I think were not looking at the same stacy dash.

1. broads face looks like a horse
2.she had booty meat implants
3.i would show my best stuff but all them r-rated
4.sex apeal>>>>skank apeal

Originally Posted by solefood229

Stacey dash > Kim K any day

I bet kim will not look that good at 42

IDK....Kims mom aint that bad
and look at it this way...when Kim K is 42, Stacy's gonna be like 60 somethin......

YO!

So now you're saying:

Alba > Kim K, Cassie, and Halle?

roll.gif

DF!!!

It's really not that funny.

I don't think any of them are the hottest in terms of celebrities. Halle's 20 years past her prime, otherwise she'd be way above these girls.Cassie I haven't seen enough of to judge so that's why I said "questionable." But Kim K???? What the hell is all the hype about??? Her body?Really? Only on NT, I swear, this chick isn't even that hot for a celebrity.

Back
Top Bottom