stacey dash>cassie,jessica alba,halle berry, kim kardashian ,ciara, meagan

Jessica_Alba_1002.jpg

pimp.gif
devil.gif

I would agree. Ive always thought she was fine as hell.

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

models14.jpg
Excellent crop work cuz I kno that aint all there is to this one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

4) Kim (ehh...her body is a 10, but her face aint all that, her head game look wack and she look boring in bed! not that crazy bout her)...
grin.gif
Exactly!!... how you gon wear a bra the WHOLE time. What part of the game is that. Dudes hype her like no other.
tired.gif

Stacey >>>>> *
devil.gif
I swear I love her. She way prettier in the face than Kim, thicker than Alba, and over Halle just off the eyes. My cousintook a pic with her out in LA I was hatin

n1605392319_5854_1937.jpg

$%*# you 757bred
mad.gif

Damn she is a bad one, and yes she does look better than any that you listed...only one who is close to her is Jessica Alba...the things i would do to each ofthem...you should have put Kim K's sister Courtney up there then we would have had a pretty even match up

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

l_552b060d9ec14b80a438b5969f7b3ecf.jpg

BOING alert! word to my boy Buttons!

how did cassie get thrown in this mix though?...she looks like a 13 year old boy.

Halle, Kim K, and Jessica Alba...I could see how theyre in there...and truthfully, Im not sure I could pick one if I had to...they could all get it in their own special way. Mrs. Dash is def. appreciated though

QFT.

And honestly... I couldn't stand looking at Kim K in the face that long... esp with her having a nose damn near like Triple H

For 42 years of age, she's bad, but badder than the other chicks you named who are all in or near their prime??? No wayjose.

Back
Top Bottom