STACEY DASH "self gratifying" and "getting lifted"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by freakydestroyer  

She's just coming up with ways to attention***** these days, just like when she came out in public to say she supports Mitt Romney.
Just enjoy the visuals like the rest of us. No one is taking this "show" seriously. 

Just posting something so I can watch this when I get home from work..

I wonder if my beliefs about her and Mariah Carey are real in that they wont let you bust on that stomach. Cause I like to pull and pop and if I have to be all conscious about pulling out and not popping on her then the satisfaction is gone. Well unless I can bust in raw. Then we got a deal. :lol:

I didn't know she had a kid. Who knocked her up?

This was whack but of course I'd ravish. Not funny or interesting. Clear's she trying to stay relevant. Not sure better writers would help her though. Her acting style does not portray a likeable personality.

damb she fine
would swim up the Amazon with 45 pound dumbbells tied to my scrotum and Ellen Degeneres’ queef as my air supply if it meant I could eat a sea food dinner with her over skype on a dial up internet connection.
not srs

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

damb she fine
would swim up the Amazon with 45 pound dumbbells tied to my scrotum and Ellen Degeneres’ queef as my air supply if it meant I could eat a sea food dinner with her over skype on a dial up internet connection.
not srs

:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom