Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

But the foreigns V's like its hauntin me... Im far from broke n the dealer keep tauntin me

Vanson , genesis b's i was dating them blew my little re at the key trying to skate with em
laugh.gif

i dont know why i cant remember this but

whats the title to the track

"desert storm was the lakers that needed a phil jackson, now everyone is askin, where is Hitch and what the _ happened"

?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

i dont know why i cant remember this but

whats the title to the track

"desert storm was the lakers that needed a phil jackson, now everyone is askin, where is Hitch and what the _ happened"

?

'Listen'

off of Riot's the gang

Byrd Gang Stack > Riot Squad stack..

My son swag went up to an all time high f'n with jones..

Originally Posted by allen3xis

this dude killed that Bobby V track (Tell Me??)

laugh.gif
i never heard it before yesterday buts its
pimp.gif

He got on that beat? Which tape that on fam? I'mma holla
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

na seriously,,,,, i dont think cats really have heard all of this mans music.

all bs asside,,, when it came to overall song making and delivery,,, he lead the new age of artists!!!!
you want proof????

- we'ze different
- fat stacks
- hunting season
- good with the bad
- mr bakerman
- take a picture

and the list just keeps runnin !!!!

if you really sit back and listen to dude,,,,, his aura on the tracks was crazy,, you was easily drawn in.

may sound funny but,,,, asside from jeezy,,, aint nobody messin with stack with the adlibs. his adlibs actually made the verses that much harder and fitperfectly. i dont know if yall notice how the game changed but every artist has a calling or a adlib now

- jeezy - we know ema ll already
- joey - itttss that on top music
- pap - thugggaa
- lil wayne - laughing, and all that other %**+ he does
- ransom - yeahhhh

etc etc etc

but stacks adlibs ..............
vvrreeahhh
zzzyyyyeeahhhh
WHATTT
annnnnnddd
s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s
HUHHHHH

etc etc

im still pissed at this loss,,, i aint tryna to double back,, those that know me knwo i choose pap when it comes to the new school because lyrically,,, he hasgiven us thousands of bars that has earned our respect. but honestly,, when it comes to overall music and songs,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'll take a stack album over alot.

im not even gonna begin to tell yall some examples of who id rather a stack album over, lolololol.

on another note,, i ordered the last riot squat cd,,, pt3 mob or starve. unfortunately,,, its easy to see that the riot cant survive w/o stack. bynoe and cau 2g'z just dont have it. actually, cau 2 gs has gotten worse. if you listen to him now vs when he was on bidding war or raps makeover,,, its a change for theworse.

cut the head and the body falls. similar to thuggacation w/o papoose.
damn,,, its crazy.

the new hood affaris dvd has a bunch of stack footage for those who havent seen it yet.
theres a scene on there when stack comes out of the p's late night to just chill on the block and the chicks outside start rappin for him. he was justlaughin and being hunble while one of them was ridin him talking bout "dont go back inside yet stack,, i never seen you before". dude really had farrock on smash.

yeah i cau 2 gs fell off hard..i honestly think the rest of riot squad sucks ..even tho stacks was alive i couldnt really rock wit them dudes i preferred himon tracks wit ransom and buddens

i forget who is on one side
but stack is on one side of the cover rockin a white hoodie.

towards the end of the dvd he has a whole tribute segment.

- ever see that quick battle stack had with dude rockin that leather jacket on youtube?
the dvd shows the very end of that footage which i never saw before. after stack finished his verse,,,, he just disrespectfully walked away w/o saying anythingas if to say "i just bodied you",, then as stack walks off,,, son that he battled had the "gas face" on
roll.gif

- him in far rock coming out of the p's to joke around with some chicks
- him kickin a freestyel from inside his porche
etc etc etc

some footage ive never seen before basically

Back
Top Bottom