STAR N BUC BACK ON NY RADIO! FM DIAL!

just saw it on the cw11 news. (dont ask why im awake at 5am)

they said a press conference will be held to announce the station but it will be a FM morning show in NY!!!

I JUST REALIZED THERES NO SMILEY TO CONVEY HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!

who else is amped?

roll.gif
pimp.gif

which station?

ps.

who's buc wild this time?

is it still kaheem? or are they gettin a new one.

For talking purposes altho its not at all gossip Star & BucWild may be the greatest morning show ever. Im leaning towards best show in the day time aswell. Wendy Williams Show aint how it use to be and everything on Hot 97 is terrible except for late nights midnight n after. Its time for the Hate Im hoping11st thing Star does is go at DJ Envy again
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Seriously though, he should have went to satellite radio.

And
laugh.gif
at him always saying radio is temporary yet he keeps coming back.

Hes gonna be on 89.something or 87.something. Its the station that plays Albanian/Russian music all day right now....They are changing it to a top 40 formatstation.

Im geeked about this. His show was the best thing on radio...EVER.

Miss Jones and her fake ignorance and super ****ing, gets me heated on the daily.

Awww man I can't hear it down here in miami. All day tho they was the best show ever. I knew he went over the top on the mayo line tho. Lol yea but heshould have went XM tho for real

Here's some info for y'all.....

Former WQHT (HOT 97) and WTJM (JAMMIN' 105)/NEW YORK PD JOEL SALKOWITZ has been tapped to be the PD at MEGA MEDIA GROUP's WNYZ (87.7)/NEW YORK. This isthe same station, PULSE 87, that former HOT 97 and WWPR (POWER 105.1)/NEW YORK morning duo STAR & BUC WILD are joining (NET NEWS 11/28/07).

PULSE 87 is currently an all-Russian language station, using the the aural frequency of WNYZ-TV (CHANNEL 6), and the new format will debut in about a week.

SALKOWITZ told ALL ACCESS, "I'm thrilled to be joining STAR and the group at PULSE 87. We've got a great opportunity with a marquee morning talentand a unique music position to finally give NEW YORK a new radio station they will be excited about.

"It's nice to be with a tightly knit group of people and work in an environment where the only people involved in making decisions are right here atthe radio station. I'm looking for people to join us who aren't afraid of a little hard work and excited by the prospect of having the freedom andsupport to do great radio again! We are officially out of the race to build the cheapest jukebox possible on the radio. We're going to hit the streets inNEW YORK and light this city up!"

SALKOWITZ will also continue to operate his radio consultancy, SOUND IDEAS PROGRAMMING. To apply for a job at PULSE 97, find JOEL at [email protected], orcall him at (718) 947-1100.

Back
Top Bottom