Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching Disney Gallery: Mandalorian now and I feel a lot better haha. Rick Famuyiwa wearing Chicago 1s or Blacktoes at the round table :smokin

it's gotta be the movie C CP1708 has always wanted, right? going through the galaxy and wiping out jedi?!!!

I doubt very highly it will be that. Vader would have to be the one hunting/killing the Jedi, not Anakin/Hayden.

But, I would normally be very interested in Hayden returning, but how? They gonna de-age him? They could do the Sam L Jackson-Captain Marvel route. :nerd: THAT, I would be in to, very much so.

Wouldn't need to de-age him much if he's playing Vader.

Help if hes playing himself just throw a wig on him.

I get the feeling this might be more for the shows than movies.

I find it odd Disney or Lucasfilm think this is the move coming off that trilogy.

Wouldn't need to de-age him much if he's playing Vader.

Help if hes playing himself just throw a wig on him.

I get the feeling this might be more for the shows than movies.

I find it odd Disney or Lucasfilm think this is the move coming off that trilogy.

You don't need Hayden to play Vader, you need a random 6-5 dude and JEJ's voice. If Hayden is coming to do something, it has to be as Anakin.

Unless they started doing filming like Iron Man where they show his face inside the helmet. (Which.....let's hope that's not the plan :lol: )

This is some exciting news. I'm looking forward to all the future SW projects.

I just hope Ezra and Thrawn are part of those future projects.

You don't need Hayden to play Vader, you need a random 6-5 dude and JEJ's voice. If Hayden is coming to do something, it has to be as Anakin.

Unless they started doing filming like Iron Man where they show his face inside the helmet. (Which.....let's hope that's not the plan :lol: )
Don't give them any ideas!

probably a vader trilogy. they gon have vader take his mask off every now and then thats why they need hayden

they gon show vader helmetless sleeping in his space bed having nightmares

I imagine a split between Anakin flashbacks and Vader hunting down particularly strong Jedi masters who crack his helmet and we see like half of his face :lol: on a constant basis.

Man Vader films could get so deep. The inner conflict, the pure disdain for your master, the competition etc etc. The action is a given, all the good stuff is there.

probably a vader trilogy. they gon have vader take his mask off every now and then thats why they need hayden

they gon show vader helmetless sleeping in his space bed having nightmares

Man Vader films could get so deep. The inner conflict, the pure disdain for your master, the competition etc etc. The action is a given, all the good stuff is there.

Agreed so much on how awesome this can be. A Vader film(s) would be a good way to get the people they've lost back on board with this franchise. There's so many story's to tell with him and the way he flipped his switch pretty easily in ROTS can be explored so much more than they've ever had so far. The transition from the Grand Army of the Republic into the Galactic Empire would be nice to see in live-action.

Vader's story can be the broad strokes of the stories between ROTS & Rogue One and even set seeds for the First Order while the Kenobi and Maul shows can just focus on the smaller stories, from their little sections of the universe while, trying to stay off Vader's radar.

I imagine a split between Anakin flashbacks and Vader hunting down particularly strong Jedi masters who crack his helmet and we see like half of his face :lol: on a constant basis.

Look, you know I'm down for Vader hunting down Jedi. For the love of God I have been begging for that for 20+ years. :lol:

But I have a hard time seein a Vader themed story, featuring flashbacks to Anakin.......would that not hurt Vader's image even more?

Now, if we get Rogue One Vader for 2+ hours, now we're talkin, and I'm spendin all the money on that.

Vader, Boba Fett, Thrawn

Ahsoka, Ezra, + however many other Jedi they want to include for him to hunt down.

I doubt very highly it will be that. Vader would have to be the one hunting/killing the Jedi, not Anakin/Hayden.

But, I would normally be very interested in Hayden returning, but how? They gonna de-age him? They could do the Sam L Jackson-Captain Marvel route. :nerd: THAT, I would be in to, very much so.

ah yeah that makes sense. so then it go backwards instead of forwards from episode III. i assumed they would go forward

Look, you know I'm down for Vader hunting down Jedi. For the love of God I have been begging for that for 20+ years. :lol:

But I have a hard time seein a Vader themed story, featuring flashbacks to Anakin.......would that not hurt Vader's image even more?

Now, if we get Rogue One Vader for 2+ hours, now we're talkin, and I'm spendin all the money on that.

Vader, Boba Fett, Thrawn

Ahsoka, Ezra, + however many other Jedi they want to include for him to hunt down.
I'm all for seeing comic book Darth Vader live action.

Star Wars Day gone wrong. Canuck cops with some serious over reaction. Although to be fair, we don’t carry, swing around any weapons out in public. And definitely when not allowed.
Funny thing is you can’t really knee let alone sit down in full ST armor. Only know one skinny tall guy back in day that could. Irony is 501st Legion-GG Garrison has a bunch of city police, county sheriffs, TSA, ex military, etc in the ranks.

Harsh.

Rumor is Maul will be in the Obi Wan series. Don’t know how they’ll pull that off since Clone Wars and Rebels really built that story line and ended that story line as well.

In regards to the timeline, The conclusion of Clone Wars takes place before Solo and Rogue One, correct?

I only watched Solo to see the Darth Maul cameo, is there an explanation or backstory as to what he's doing at that point in time?

In regards to the timeline, The conclusion of Clone Wars takes place before Solo and Rogue One, correct?

I only watched Solo to see the Darth Maul cameo, is there an explanation or backstory as to what he's doing at that point in time?

Yeah, Clone Wars ends during Order 66 in ROTS. So 20 years before ANH.

Solo takes place 10 years before Rogue One/ANH.

Rogue One take places a couple days before and leads up to the day ANH starts.

Back
Top Bottom