Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EHcUkJUUcAACjYo

Got opening night tickets at 5 PM with IMAX, & Dolby Digital with reserve seating. Tickets were $55, if I can get a $100 for them that’s a W. If not I’ll try to attend, I know everyone will be dressed up and stuff.

Thursday at 6 with the homies and Sunday at noon for a lunch date with the wife. Both Dolby. Expectations ain’t high but I know JJ will throw in a lot of fan service to keep me happy enough.

Plus, they’ll be sandwiched in the last two episodes of The Mandalorian for the first season, so I’ll be a prisoner of the Star Wars moment for that 7 day stretch. It is what it is.

Goofed and forgot tickets came out. Had to settle for Friday night instead of Thursday

The lightsaber strokes (pause) looked slow as hell in that shot of the lightsaber duel jaypesoz jaypesoz

Goofed and forgot tickets came out. Had to settle for Friday night instead of Thursday

The lightsaber strokes (pause) looked slow as hell in that shot of the lightsaber duel jaypesoz jaypesoz

I thought that too but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt that it’s their final battle after some hellacious fighting and it’s like in Game of Thrones where they’re just exhausted and swinging for home runs. Can’t believe I’m defending it but yeah, I hope there’s finally a good lightsaber duel somewhere in this movie.

I will say everything involving ships looked epic as hell and I’m hyped for Palps to be back.

Other than that, no Poe or Zorii Bliss getting some shine doing something cool, or Knights in the trailer was disappointing. No evil Rey or Sith Troopers either. What’s up with that?

3P0’s line will get people crying but felt cheap to me. And Avatar horses with this chick leading the Resistence running on Star Destroyers kinda took me out of things. All in all, a very visually beautiful but vague trailer. But since these characters mean nothing to me, I’ll still watch on opening night because it’s Star Wars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom