• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy Birthday to George Lucas.

Finished Rebels
Kanans death had me a lil treay eyed but he had the most honorable death because if he didn’t do that, the whole crew would of been killed. Curious to see where this sequel series goes into

Finished Clone Wars Final Season
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Siege of Mandalore Arc
Bruhhhhhhhh Dave Filoni and his crew WENT WILD on this final arc! I knew what was gonna happen but I never been on the edge of my seat like that before! HOLY ****!
Ahsoka vs Maul duel was HYPED AF!! It was so fluid, real skill, and art at work here bravo to the team. This arc is by far the best Star Wars to date and that’s counting the movies! They gotta give Filoni his due for a live action movie because he jus “gets it”

What a great payoff after years of build up. I feel like I’ve witnessed some sort event within Star Wars. Mannnnnn what a way to end a great series!

Should tell Disney which direction fans want them to head, top 2 streaming originals across all platforms
Digital-Originals-5.9.20-e1589182578665.jpg

DCU surprising me though, didn't know people watched it like that.

I just now finished the Disney Thrawn trilogy.

It concludes with Thrawn/Palleon heading to Lothal to deal with Ezra-Rebels.
As we know, Thrawn-Ezra disappear.
The OG Thrawn-Palleon stories come 5 years after Jedi, Thrawn was in the outer regions per Palpatine orders. (Basically explaining why he was never mentioned from A New Hope thru Jedi)

Wondering how/when Disney brings this together. Thrawn could connect between Anakin-Obi Wan-Vader-Palpatine-Tarkin-Ezra-Luke-Han-Leia........
Or, he could be brought in as just Chiss and rise thru the Empire/random species discovery standalones.

I was gonna post the freddie prinze jr. rant to star wars fans in here but realized it's damn near 7 months old. Hella late to the party. :lol:

Anyway half way through season 2 of clone wars and didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I have.

Great rant though. I even fall victim to forgetting sometimes this is George's world, the force is what he says it is, and children must always be the ones getting the most out of this universe.

Back
Top Bottom