Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait. So the name "Tatooine" is first mentioned in ESB??? It was never mentioned in ANH?! Really?!

Wait. So the name "Tatooine" is first mentioned in ESB??? It was never mentioned in ANH?! Really?!
This happens more than you think. A lot of names are never explicitly said in the movies, we would have to go off books and toys back then.

^ Yeah, I learned a lot of names like that too, back in the day, but just didn't realize Tatooine was also on that list too!

"At the end of The Force Unleashed II he cuts off Vader's hand and captures him," Witwer explained. "I'm not comfortable sharing everything we discussed, but the idea was, that was the biggest mistake ever, and that Vader, like he was toying with Luke, the Force Unleashed I and II games were all about Vader toying with Starkiller."

He also teased a fight between the two that would have highlighted the true terror of Vader. "Starkiller's fighting and Starkiller says, 'How are you doing this?'. Vader answers simply with whatever the first line in the original Star Wars script was, which I believe was, 'I am Lord Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith.' It was something along those lines, and that ends the conversation. He's no match for this guy."

I was gonna post the freddie prinze jr. rant to star wars fans in here but realized it's damn near 7 months old. Hella late to the party. :lol:

Anyway half way through season 2 of clone wars and didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I have.
It should be posted anyway :lol:

I disagree though. Theres an angle and story to tell that would introduce and explain away dark Jedi.

Last edited:

#BlameSnyderCutFanatics

Hey, ya know what, I'd watch. Serious, if it exists, and I can see what I have asked for my entire life, which is the true turn of Anakin into Vader, WASHING Jedi, I'm in. Serious.

Sadly, I don't think that exists. :frown:

I’m indifferent about Freddie but he’s another Disney actor going hard as to not bite the hand that feeds him though. His first words were he gets hate for Rebels but ain’t nobody hating on Rebels or his character. It was a great show. Already he has zero credibility in his rant.

He probably read a couple of people who just didn’t like it and was hurt. You can tell by his energy and f-bombs that this has been eating him up. Sam Witwer is a guy who can give thoughtful answers without sounding like a total fan boy or an angry dweeb like Freddie.

Saying Star Wars is for kids is the stupidest blanket statement ever just to try to prove a point. You can say that about Marvel, DC, Harry Potter, etc and all it comes down to is which franchise can make good stories that make sense. Can you do that or no? It’s that simple.

Last edited:
Hey, ya know what, I'd watch. Serious, if it exists, and I can see what I have asked for my entire life, which is the true turn of Anakin into Vader, WASHING Jedi, I'm in. Serious.

Sadly, I don't think that exists. :frown:
I mean are there scenes cut from ROTS? Definitely. Are there 4 hours worth that would tell that full story? I don't think so. Not unless you're editing in cut scenes from AOTC.

I mean are there scenes cut from ROTS? Definitely. Are there 4 hours worth that would tell that full story? I don't think so. Not unless you're editing in cut scenes from AOTC.

Right. I'm sure we could piece together 4 hours, but not what we want/need.

Attack of the Clones shoulda been 1. Teenage Anakin, strong as ****, lil outta control but hungry, meets his girl Clone Wars begin....
The Clone Wars is 5 years, pregnant, stronger in force, clearly, midway he turns, kills a couple Jedi....
Revenge of the Sith, he's full on (9ish months later) slayin Jedi, hunting with Fett/Bounty Hunters etc, lead up to fight with Obi Wan, Obi wins he turns to Vader.

Obviously tighten up details but gist shoulda been that. 3 movies FIFTEEN(!!!!) years apart in total. That's too far. Didn't need that. 3 I spelled out is closer to 6 and no need for 8 year olds defeating blockades that entire Armada's can't.

I’m indifferent about Freddie but he’s another Disney actor going hard as to not bite the hand that feeds him though. His first words were he gets hate for Rebels but ain’t nobody hating on Rebels or his character. It was a great show. Already he has zero credibility in his rant.

He probably read a couple of people who just didn’t like it and was hurt. You can tell by his energy and f-bombs that this has been eating him up. Sam Witwer is a guy who can give thoughtful answers without sounding like a total fan boy or an angry dweeb like Freddie.

Saying Star Wars is for kids is the stupidest blanket statement ever just to try to prove a point. You can say that about Marvel, DC, Harry Potter, etc and all it comes down to is which franchise can make good stories that make sense. Can you do that or no? It’s that simple.

I heard what he was sayin, but all the fake deep balance 2 good 2 evil stuff was a bit much. Lost me there.

It's kids stuff, but here, interpret that Palpatine knew he had to seduce Anakin to bring "balance" and the Twins were that cuz if he kills him there'd be a different equalizer. Without any of that bein said, good luck 10 year olds. :lol:

That said, I do rock with Freddie's passion.

What's this rumor I'm hearing about Kathy Kennedy wanting to turn Boba Fett into a female lead????
1590729181603.jpeg

I laughed and didnt take it seriously.

If you want a badass female non-force using character that's gonna wear a Mandalorian helmet the majority of time (that you want to take off majority of the time) you already have Sabine.

If they want some other type just create one. Got success with Marvel creators to do their thing in the comics and now you have Doctor Aphra being retconned in to pre-ANH continuity, video games, etc.

Ok, this was the video on KK's rumors.

So the rumored idea was for Boba to climb out of the Sarlacc only to die... then have Jawas take his armor... and then later having... SABINE take Boba's armor and become the female Boba Fett. WHY?! Sabine, in her own right, is a solid female character. Why would Sabine even want to be Boba? If anything, Sabine would redesign the armor to make it her own!

That's mad contrived especially when Sabine got her own origins.

Basically starting with here's why Sabine changed her armor :lol:

She should start calling herself Mandalore the Savage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom