Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am i the only one scared to watch this movie in theaters with all these mass shootings ? Bay Area is a prime target especially with the super bowl attracting millions

The thought has crossed my mind but based on these tragedies over the years, **** can happen at anything, anywhere for any stupid reason some lunatic has in their head. For that reason it's not worth worrying about in an odd way

Last edited:
Job let us know today for an early Christmas treat, they bought all of us tickets to see TFA on opening day. Bruh. 
smokin.gif

Don't be soft dude :smh:...

You got better odds if winning powerball than being killed in a random movie shooting... You got better odds of dieing in a house fire that night instead of going to see the movie... You can't live life in fear of the **** like that... If **** is going to happen, **** is going to happen and there's nothing you can do about... But don't let the fear of the unlikely and unpredictable hold you down...
well they got me spooked... this may be a movie box / showbox where there is no place like home

Am i the only one scared to watch this movie in theaters with all these mass shootings ? Bay Area is a prime target especially with the super bowl attracting millions
Recently there was a shooting in San Bernardino, Ca and I live about 30 mins out in Riverside. Some some posts/tweets saying the group is bigger thatn what the news reported and malls/move theaters are targets. I don't think its real but still.

Recently there was a shooting in San Bernardino, Ca and I live about 30 mins out in Riverside. Some some posts/tweets saying the group is bigger thatn what the news reported and malls/move theaters are targets. I don't think its real but still.

Just live your life. You can die tomorrow choking on a piece of popcorn because no one around you knows the Heimlich maneuver. People die everyday. Being afraid to die also makes you afraid to live.

So far the following has been confirmed over the past few days:
-Finn lives
-Captain Phasma lives
-There is a Kylo Ren/Rey duel

Got this from an EW interview and Star Wars' Twitter Q&A.

Back
Top Bottom