Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Helmet came in quick! Big thank you to singer10 singer10 once again for the K Mart hook up!

View media item 1815307

Nice. Target I went to last night had 4 on the floor. At $80 I think they'll sit. BTW they are flooooding targets with BS 6" figures. I check brickseek and these 2 targets somewhat near me keep receiving shipments of like 10+ cases. However my poor dude onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII keeps getting hosed as per target they've been instructed to not let people ask for specific figures anymore. So even tho there's 6 or more Phasmas in the back they won't bring them out heh

onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII if you still need a Phasma lmk. I got one I can do for retail + shipping.

nice collection
pimp.gif

Went to target on Saturday morning to buy some baby formula and:

- The milfs were out doing their Christmas shopping
devil.gif

- I saw 6 Fins and a First Order Stormtrooper lol. I just want Kylo Ren and Phasma dangit!

Went to target on Saturday morning to buy some baby formula and:

- The milfs were out doing their Christmas shopping :evil:

- I saw 6 Fins and a First Order Stormtrooper lol. I just want Kylo Ren and Phasma dangit!

I'm pretty sure I have an extra Kylo if you can't find any in stores. I thought they were easily had on Amazon but I guess not anymore. Let me know

Rocked my Fett costume over the weekend and I can die in peace now because this happened :nthat: My suit needs a few adjustments that I'm taking care of now, but I should be an official 501st member sometime this week too 8)

View media item 1817920

they should let dude be bobba fett in the solo movie. they need to stop with the major actor/michael b jordan talk.

unless ol boy is a worse actor than hayden :lol:

Rocked my Fett costume over the weekend and I can die in peace now because this happened :nthat: My suit needs a few adjustments that I'm taking care of now, but I should be an official 501st member sometime this week too 8)

View media item 1817920

they should let dude be bobba fett in the solo movie. they need to stop with the major actor/michael b jordan talk.

unless ol boy is a worse actor than hayden :lol:

I always thought Crixus would make a good Boba.

View media item 1818215

Anyone know what trailers might be shown before TFA? Hopin for some good ones.

Just got the Disney Boba Fett. IMO its the best looking one out of the elite series.

Wonder what the final figure will be for the 7th movie. They said it won't be RD-D2 & C-3PO anymore.
For whatever reason, I thought this released online today.  So I'm sitting and checking the site every 5 or so minutes, hitting F5, just like a sneaker release.  Finally saw the link on the homepage and shows all, with their release dates.  Ugh.

I'm guessing maybe Luke as the final release?

Also, anyone know what time Disney usually puts these on their site?

Anyone know what trailers might be shown before TFA? Hopin for some good ones.
Since it's Disney, probably CA:Civil War.  Also, I heard a teaser for the new Star Trek movie will also be shown.

Another major 2016 release has attached its first trailer to the upcoming Star Wars sequel - Star Trek Beyond. With Abrams producing both films, this announcement was probably more of an inevitability than a surprise. Justin Lin (Fast Five) is directing the latest installment, which stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Idris Elba, Zoe Saldana, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Karl Urban, & Anton Yelchin.

In addition to Star Trek Beyond, from The Hollywood Reporter, we have learned what other trailers will more likely than not screen ahead of the highly anticipated sequel: X-Men: Apocalypse, Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice, The Huntsman: Winter's War, Independence Day: Resurgence, The Jungle Book, and Finding Dory.

Last edited:
:lol: well not all are going to show, really depends on your theater. Min only shows three trailers max so it's going to be a random selection of those. Apparently other theaters shows 5-6 maybe even more so yeah if that's like one that you visit then enjoy all the nerdgasm :rofl:

Last edited:
Decided to buy a ticket on Saturday, the 19th at 9AM.

Was thinking of trying to get a ticket on the Thursday night, showing...But I'm not going to risk getting a crap seat for this movie.

Back
Top Bottom