Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S/O once again to @Singer10 for the oop on the KMart starkiller Kylo and another Phasma.

I'm laid up with a bad knee so better pics later. Also I need to get online for that Boba
I need these  
frown.gif

Theater i'm going to will be selling popcorn in these opening night for $13   might grab the last one on the right

12346551_10153115552727163_7607229054870529077_n.jpg

Last edited:
^ Thanks RVD. So spoilers are basically gonna be flying in this topic by Monday night / Tuesday morning.

Yep. After Monday all hell will break loose.

I think the film releases in South America Tuesday Night too so it's gonna be a mess online that entire week

I really hope all this Plagueis **** gets deaded on Monday

Bro I was in the same camp as you cause I thought it was idiotic to have him in this trilogy. But Collider ran a story about what Snoke looked like () and Disney asked them to remove it. It pretty much mirrors this image of Plageuis: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/9/93477/2590681-tumblr_m01napq2b01r3kvzio1_400.jpg

So there is a good a chance he's in it.

It's just annoying though lol. I've been hearing them talk about it since early this year. They did basically an entire episode on Rey's staff belonging to Plagueis :lol:

With all the reports about how Drastically Snoke's appearance has changed during production it just seems weird that the final result would be something so obvious.

It's just annoying though lol. I've been hearing them talk about it since early this year. They did basically an entire episode on Rey's staff belonging to Plagueis :lol:

With all the reports about how Drastically Snoke's appearance has changed during production it just seems weird that the final result would be something so obvious.

Very true, I did not consider that.

Take a look at these videos from the panel they did at CC though:

The interviewer asked the question about Plageuis and to me it seems like they were purposely deflecting. I just based this off of their reactions. Seems like JJ, Daisy, and Kasdan didn't know what to say and were scrambling.

Conan is doing an episode with the entire cast + JJ Abrams on the 17th.

Kinda weird but it's everyone except for Mark Hamill. Are they really trying to keep him that big of a secret? Unless Conan just forgot to mention him

Back
Top Bottom