Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conan is doing an episode with the entire cast + JJ Abrams on the 17th.

Kinda weird but it's everyone except for Mark Hamill. Are they really trying to keep him that big of a secret? Unless Conan just forgot to mention him

He hasn't been doing any of the press junkets. They're trying to keep Luke's role under wraps still.

damn...

I'm lucky that there's reserved seating theaters near me

Im under the impression that these dudes already have reserved seating tickets, but are still lining up for the hell of it :lol:

Last edited:
Haven't clicked on a spoiler so far...gotta make it until next week

Haven't clicked on a spoiler so far...gotta make it until next week
Spoiler kang  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
A guy who works for LucasFilms and is a part of the story group for these projects has flat out said that Snoke isn't __________

Been avoiding this thread like the plague the last couple months.

Can't wait for next Thursday! IMAX 3D in a 400+ stadium theater will be amazing!

Trailers before the film are pure nerdvana. Before the movie even starts everyone will be exhausted already lol

Walter..

I cant wait to see the posts rolling in on how good it was.

My tickets arent till Sat at noon so Im gonna have a whole day at work reading posts on the awesomeness of it.

I just hope people don't come in here and spoil things 'unknowingly'. I think this thread can actually be civil and post things in 'Spoilers'.

I'm going to do my best to resist clicking them though
laugh.gif

Just bought my tickets for 3D next Thursday. Imax 3D is already sold out everywhere in my area for the time I wanted. Be back to this thread next week.

Last edited:
I just hope people don't come in here and spoil things 'unknowingly'. I think this thread can actually be civil and post things in 'Spoilers'.

I'm going to do my best to resist clicking them though :lol:

be warned though. dont come in the thread unless you have seen the movie. there will be jerks who flat out will purposely ruin the movie for you and not use spoilers

be warned though. dont come in the thread unless you have seen the movie. there will be jerks who flat out will purposely ruin the movie for you and not use spoilers
Oh, yeah. I won't jump back in here until then. Not going to risk it lol

Kathleen Kennedy said they're currently evaluating that Star Wars 1313 game

Speaking to Slashfilm, Kennedy said that Lucasfilm was looking to "explore" some of the unused material developed for Star Wars 1313 and the scrapped Star Wars Underworld television show, which was also set on Coruscant.

"We don't want to throw any of that stuff away," Kennedy told Slashfilm. "It's gold. And it's something we're spending a lot of time looking at, pouring through, discussing, and we may very well develop those things further. We definitely want to."

I'mma keep it real, I need me some spoilers. I'm like Pookie in New Jack right now.

I've read that summary of the purported script and I feel it's 75% accurate. There's so many elements that make this something to really look forward to.

Spoilers or not it'll be fresh. Kinda like this pic

View media item 1821183

Back
Top Bottom