Starbucks kicks out 2 black men for nothing

Dudes really think places should just let everybody and their mom's use the bathroom.

Owner of a sandwich shop i frequent finally changed his bathroom policy to paying customers only after a rando smeared his **** on the walls :lol: :sick:

Some people are ******* weird man

Yeah i've seen white dudes open carry in the most mundane of places, wendy's, wawa etc. Only time i've seen a black dude do it is that walmart vid where he gets immediately tackled.

I saw a Black dude open carry in Nashville at a Krogers the day after Michael Brown was killed.

I still don't get why they got kicked out. I get why your as a business isn't obligated to let someone use the restroom. I just don't get why they got kicked out.

If you need to be trained on racial bias you shouldn’t be working there in the first place.

People applauding a “hide your racisim” 5 step program? LOL

And yes it’s starbucks fault. They’re the company that hired their trainers that hire their managers that do this BS. Just like if an employee does something it’s the managers fault to their superiors

Dudes really think places should just let everybody and their mom's use the bathroom.

lmao, Starbucks is going to take the L regardless what they do, ceo apoligized closed all the stores for a day and people still angry! this is nothing but a case of racist manager just fire her and be done with it.

Why people using da bathroom for? We eat too much. Heart failure number 1 cauze of death. Racism & capitalism a strong combo

I did not know they were still held for 9 hours and both now have records, which they have to get expunged even though no charges were bought. How does that make any sense?

And Starbucks exists for people to loiter in. Cats pack up their laptops and a magazine and go chill for hours, whether they buy something or not, especially in ones with indoor/outdoor space now that the weather allows it. I have also totally gone in there just to use the bathroom and leave

And like a previous poster I have seen people set up psuedo offices and conduct meetings, the downtown one even has a big *** conference table I guess for this purpose.

Having a customer only policy for the restroom is cool as long as they keep the same energy with everybody
this I would have no problem with
But what if a pregnant lady came in needing to piss
Or again like someone who has a 4 year old
Or hell
An old man or lady who can’t hold their pee

Mad laws say racial discrimination
Is illegal
But they still do it
So why can’t they let this one thing slide

ill put ya on da employee's shoes for a second...
IMG_20180324_192955.jpg

IMG_20180324_193014.jpg

imagine being on da clock cleaning after savages that left your bathroom like this...i took a photo of this decrepit restoom in McDonald's in Fordham road on da BX.. i ain't even use it cuz it was this poor, so imagine cleaning this after folks who weren't even paying patrons... constantly :lol:

wouldn't exactly give you incentive to let everyone rock.

this I would have no problem with
But what if a pregnant lady came in needing to piss
Or again like someone who has a 4 year old
Or hell
An old man or lady who can’t hold their pee

Right. Sure exceptions can be made for pregnant women/ppl with kids/elderly. But if you're giving a young white guy who hasnt paid for anything access to the bathroom then denying a young black guy, then you got a problem.

Back
Top Bottom