Starbucks kicks out 2 black men for nothing

Holly Hylton (holliaaurora) on Myspace

Here is real estate agent, who helped to get her into a home and the review she wrote on her:
  • Sherien Copes
  • Agent with My Philly Home
License Number(s): #RS326157
  • Holly Hylton reviewed Sherien Copes
  • 07/10/2015
  • Helped me rent a home

Sherien was very helpful and quick in making sure that I got the home that I wanted. She processed my background check the same day and I was able to sign the lease the next day. Finding a home to rent in Philadelphia can be very stressful, but Sherien made it easy! I'm so glad that she was the realtor for this house.

Sherien Copes - Real Estate Agent in Philadelphia, PA

We gotta start harassing and embarrassing everybody connected to these ws when **** like this goes down..They count on us to tap out after six weeks...Make all of their lives a living hell with no breaks!

Last edited:

Looks like this sister was a shift supervisor there, and she said she was unfairly demoted and transferred to another location by this pig. The district manager didn't help either.

I hope everyone boycott's Starbucks so that the lines are shorter in the morning..i joke kinda but no its really unbelievable that this is happening. I blame the individuals not the entire company.

Cant lie when kobe **** happened my moms warned me about white women.

But on the other end, the best gf my brother ever had was white. My whole family still speaks to her. Shes like a sister and her family showed mad love too.

Flip a coin i guess.

Calling the police is the worst thing someone can do for a non crime. Calling the police can get someone killed. If they had a problem why didn’t the workers handle it? Simple question, simple answer. Proof it had racial implications of either “fear” or wanting to make an example of them.

I wrote a paper in grad school on companies raising prices of simple things to create a classist barrier. People essential pay to be around “good” people. Looks like one got through the cracks at Starbucks. Call the cops
The culture of fear has been deep in his country since from jump :smh: ...white ppl especially have always lived by jumping to max fear then figure it out later...so for the slightest thing it’s go straight to the police cuz everyone who’s different and any situation that makes em a lil uncomfortable is the scariest thing ever :smh:

Cant lie when kobe **** happened my moms warned me about white women.

But on the other end, the best gf my brother ever had was white. My whole family still speaks to her. Shes like a sister and her family showed mad love too.

Flip a coin i guess.

Won't deny there aren't any cool one's, but these last few years I have been seeing to many twitter/facebook/youtube post of white women revealing their racism after getting overly emotional. Not even southern trailer trash, these are northeast, west coast so-called "progressive" areas they are from.

Chick looks like a strong outside linebacker

You can't trust white women unless they're leftist (leftists, NOT "liberal"), even then you can't trust them cuz they'll flip it and turn alt-right. So basically, can't trust white women.

You can't trust anyone who is consistently excused or protected from consequences when they make poor decisions or act improperly. They have been conditioned with positive reinforcement to act in their best interest at the expense of others and truth. American White women are the most shielded demographic, first because of socioeconomic status, then gender norms and daddy's little princess syndrome, then the selfish nature of American feminism.

You can't trust anyone who is consistently excused or protected from consequences when they make poor decisions or act improperly. They have been conditioned with positive reinforcement to act in their best interest at the expense of others and truth. American White women are the most shielded demographic, first because of socioeconomic status, then gender norms and daddy's little princess syndrome, then the selfish nature of American feminism.

More shielded than White men? I don't know about that.

I mean I get the sentiment of your post though.

White males’ ******* at least gets acknowledged. They just have most of power so they use it to win. We all know what it is.

White women literally get away with murder and no one even acknowledges
It.

Nah, I get his point.

White men have the power, of course but white women can say you breathed on them wrong and they will be looked out for.

I mean, look at Emmitt Till, sure it was a long time ago but how many times has a white woman lied on a black man doing something to them and got away with it.

Plus white men want to protect them from us anyway (sexually especially), so it makes complete sense

White males’ ****ery at least gets acknowledged. They just have most of power so they use it to win. We all know what it is.

White women literally get away with murder and no one even acknowledges
It.
Yea, nobody wants to be labeled SEXIST

Never been inside a Starbucks and don't plan on going inside a Starbucks. Never understood the point of buying high price coffee.

With that being said, I don't see any reason to boycott the brand. I could see if this was a Papa Johns situation where the owner did/said something stupid, but this was the fault of a particular employee.

Shielded is a good term.

I was thinking more along the lines of who is the most privileged.

I only go to Starbucks when I'm with a chick for whatever reason. Nothings really special about their coffee to me.

Shielded is a good term.

I was thinking more along the lines of who is the most privileged.

I still say them, you literally have countless numbers of them sleeping with their underage students on a weekly basis and no one bats an eyelash. Let a gang of white male teachers sleep with their young students and get caught, week after week. That twitter hashtag trend will be as long as I-95.

Back
Top Bottom