Starcraft II Beta

Reaction score
Anyone get in? Someone I know is already downloading it already but i don't think they sent me an invite
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

This !$#+ is on some Detox status... Never going to drop...
smh.gif

? http://www.starcraft2.com/beta-faq.xml

OP I'll send you an invite if you can answer this:

stable2.png

A 'snooker' table (measuring 8 metres by 4m) with 4 'pockets'(measuring 0.5m and placed at diagonal slants in all 4 corners)contains 10 balls (each with a diameter of 0.25m) placed at thefollowing coords:
2m,1m...(white ball)
...and red balls...
1m,5m... 2m,5m... 3m,5m
1m,6m... 2m,6m... 3m,6m
1m,7m... 2m,7m... 3m,7m
The white ball is then shot at a particular angle from 0 to 360 degrees (0 being north, and going clockwise).
Just to make it clear, a ball is 'potted' if at least half of the ball is in area of the 'pocket'

Assuming the balls travel indefinitely (i.e. no loss of energy viafriction, air resistance or collisions), answer the following:

a: What exact angle/s should you choose to ensure that all the balls are potted the quickest?
b: What is the minimum amount of contacts the balls can make with each other before they are all knocked in?
c: Same as b, except that each ball - just before itis knocked in - must not have hit the white ball on its previouscontact (must be a red instead of course).
d: What proportion of angles will leave the white ball the last on the table to be potted?

Im talking about the real version, beta was suppose to been drop... And now it comes out?

man I want in on beta so bad... I'm still playing the original starcraft (anyone wanna play? I'm on bnet west, name is skizai)

Don't buy Diablo 2 because it has way too many flaws
its fun though
theres no more new patches

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I've never even played Diablo II, people tell me its still worth buying.
I havent played in a year or so... but it was a real fun game before people were hacking on a normal basis... Not sure how it is now... You can find a cd key online for maybe like 5 bucks and download the game from the blizzard site...

check your battle.net accounts (make sure u opt in for betas)
this is only the first batch
2008 blizzcon attendies didnt even receive a beta yet

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

This !$#+ is on some Detox status... Never going to drop...
smh.gif

? http://www.starcraft2.com/beta-faq.xml

OP I'll send you an invite if you can answer this:

stable2.png

A 'snooker' table (measuring 8 metres by 4m) with 4 'pockets'(measuring 0.5m and placed at diagonal slants in all 4 corners)contains 10 balls (each with a diameter of 0.25m) placed at thefollowing coords:
2m,1m...(white ball)
...and red balls...
1m,5m... 2m,5m... 3m,5m
1m,6m... 2m,6m... 3m,6m
1m,7m... 2m,7m... 3m,7m
The white ball is then shot at a particular angle from 0 to 360 degrees (0 being north, and going clockwise).
Just to make it clear, a ball is 'potted' if at least half of the ball is in area of the 'pocket'

Assuming the balls travel indefinitely (i.e. no loss of energy viafriction, air resistance or collisions), answer the following:

a: What exact angle/s should you choose to ensure that all the balls are potted the quickest?
b: What is the minimum amount of contacts the balls can make with each other before they are all knocked in?
c: Same as b, except that each ball - just before itis knocked in - must not have hit the white ball on its previouscontact (must be a red instead of course).
d: What proportion of angles will leave the white ball the last on the table to be potted?

Been well over 5 years since they announced sc2.

Diablo 3 will be out in another billion years

Originally Posted by innovazn2

check your battle.net accounts (make sure u opt in for betas)
this is only the first batch
2008 blizzcon attendies didnt even receive a beta yet

Good to know. I updated my beta status for this a few weeks ago. I need I need...

Back
Top Bottom