Starting a new clothing line want some help from creative minds on niketalk....

whatsup niketalk me and my cuzin are starting our own clothing line here in So-cal....we are targeting younger white guys or whatever the race may be....butalso targeting MMA fans.....we will have shirts, mma gear shorts and shirts, jeans etc......i just need help with finding a name......i need some creativeminds to help me with a name for us to take off with this

Another Affliction knock off? I hope not.

Less is more - That should not only be a name, but a mission statement when it comes to designs. Less "tribal band" versions of T-shirts that havetoo much garbage going on. More well thought out well designed simple and clean looks.

u will be getting absolutely nothing.....because so far i have made absolutely nothing but no its not a knock off of affliction, affliction shirts areextremely ugly and played out

This is the type of !%@% that makes me detest MMA.

Everyone is trying to ride the wave.

97% of the people that wear MMA !%@% are frail.

well considering i already have stores ready to sell this in corona, orange county and san diego.....and also have models to sport it and work it forme.......i have designs...just need a very catchy name

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

i agree a 100% this is why we are targeting ******ed mma fans who wear certain clothes and think they are the sh**......its great making money offdouchebags and tools lol

Originally Posted by HamchopAFG

well considering i already have stores ready to sell this in corona, orange county and san diego.....and also have models to sport it and work it for me.......i have designs...just need a very catchy name
You have stores ready to sell, and you can't even think of a name?

yeah, ok
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

So a frail dude can't like the sport?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HamchopAFG

whatsup niketalk me and my cuzin are starting our own clothing line here in So-cal....we are targeting younger white guys or whatever the race may be....but also targeting MMA fans.....we will have shirts, mma gear shorts and shirts, jeans etc......i just need help with finding a name......i need some creative minds to help me with a name for us to take off with this
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom