Starting to notice something/ the forgotten shoes

Hey NT, I'm starting to notice a very very simple trend going on with niketalk and JB. That trend is whenever we bring up a certain shoe(frequently) thathasn't been released or has been a popular topic but very rare, JB seems to understand that and has been spoiling us as of late

Example: So many ppl thought that the red/white 12s were going to be apart of the package. Although there was some disappointment, alot of jordan fans will besmiling around christmas time. Space jams were another hot topic to be in the 11/12 package before the info was dropped. But here again, JB listened andwe're gonna be at the stores camped out in freezing weather

Here's my point. I'ma a fan of the Playoff 13s, the indiglo 14s and the bourdeaux 7s. With all the heat thats dropping this year, Maybe these 3 veryrare shoes can be seen in stores come 2010. And all we have to do is ask.

no one has confirmation of space jams, these posts come up every damn day. *goes back to sneaker showcase*

if only it was that simple then every thread here would be about infrareds, cement 4's, and etc.

JB is well aware of the shoes that people want. They are also very smart, cause they don't give them to us until they're ready. And when they do, theymake the maximum amount of profits possible. As long as they can keep people interested, they'll never be broke. Everytime one of us Jordan heads say"That's it. I'm out the Jordan game." JB will drop something really fresh to pull us right back in. They save all the good stuff for whenthey rally need it.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

JB is well aware of the shoes that people want. They are also very smart, cause they don't give them to us until they're ready. And when they do, they make the maximum amount of profits possible. As long as they can keep people interested, they'll never be broke. Everytime one of us Jordan heads say "That's it. I'm out the Jordan game." JB will drop something really fresh to pull us right back in. They save all the good stuff for when they rally need it.

Cosign JB is listening and doing all it can for profits. We are really interstest and shoe X and the next opening in their release schedule will be shoe X

Once Again MarcSJ08 info the Spacjams coming out is true. The Spacejams are indeed coming out. So are Black/White Playoff XIII's as well and Many otherGoodies Too. The Big Revel is coming soon this...............

Stop^^^^
I don't like abusive relationships. The abuser always promised 2 fix their abusive tendencies. Never works tho.
CDP molds confirmed btw

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

^ Maybe on this XI................But not on the Others.
oh god, my heart just jumped into my ribcage, I hope they go back to OG style molds

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

The space jams will be dropping thats for sure.

And when they do, get your sleeping bags, prepare to wake up early and load your pistols because the havoc is about to begin. The hype has already begun. Ijust can not see these being an easy cop (regardless of mold, material, quality or quantity). In hypebeast terms, Air Jordan XI means: Mandatory purchase. AndSpace Jam means: PANDEMONIUM!

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

The space jams will be dropping thats for sure.

And when they do, get your sleeping bags, prepare to wake up early and load your pistols because the havoc is about to begin. The hype has already begun. I just can not see these being an easy cop (regardless of mold, material, quality or quantity). In hypebeast terms, Air Jordan XI means: Mandatory purchase. And Space Jam means: PANDEMONIUM!

You make it sound like theres going to be a massive riot
laugh.gif
Hopefullywhen the space jams release ill be able to find a og or older retro pair for not to bad a price

Originally Posted by Wooly11

but there is nothing 2 notice now

For somebody who has been on NT for 8 years like you claim you're getting awful annoying posting the same GIF in every thread. You say all these posts areagainst the NT ROC. Well guess what, it's also against the rules to go in every thread and just post your GIF.

It's called TROLLING - Why don't you try posting something useful besides your same old GIF that's been seen millions of times. Thanks.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by Wooly11

but there is nothing 2 notice now

Getting old^^

it got old the past 5x i saw it posted by this same guy. delete it from your comp. your not even contributing to the thread.

but anyways...for some REAL input,

maybe JB is listening, but highly doubt they will actually release everything we ask for. and the only thing this theory is going to lead to is more threadslike '08 where every day a new topic pops up with a title called "AIR JORDAN WHITE/MAROON VI RELEASE" only for somebody to talk about how badlythey wish these would release and they would do anything for them....

They are toying with us with those horrible charcoal fusion 9's and carolina fuson 9's. Just give us the damn regular carolina 9's and charcoal9's. I bet everyone on here would buy 2 pairs. I know thay check on here because everything we have wanted they ended up retroing. The petition for thecement 3's, the red/ white 6's, the military 4's, aqua8 's, taxi 12's. They know, they just gives us a bunch of crap, and then 1 greatshoe. Because they are running out of original colors to retro. Thaey could have done way more colors with the 10's and the 16's.

They are toying with us with those horrible charcoal fusion 9's and carolina fuson 9's. Just give us the damn regular carolina 9's and charcoal9's. I bet everyone on here would buy 2 pairs. I know thay check on here because everything we have wanted they ended up retroing. The petition for thecement 3's, the red/ white 6's, the military 4's, aqua8 's, taxi 12's. They know, they just gives us a bunch of crap, and then 1 greatshoe. Because they are running out of original colors to retro. Thaey could have done way more colors with the 10's and the 16's.

the net is filled with rumors, nothing can ever be certain is going to release....

Back
Top Bottom