Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

FitRx.com has Two 5lb Tubs of Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard protein supplement in a variery of flavors for $66 with free shipping using coupon code ONWINTER.
Is that brand of protein better than MGN (Muscle Gauge Nutrition)?

I just bought 10 lbs of whey isolate MGN Ice cream sandwich
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Dont really care for powders but thought you guys may find this useful

FitRx.com has Two 5lb Tubs of Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard protein supplement in a variery of flavors for $66 with free shipping using coupon code ONWINTER.

• Banana Cream
  • Caramel Toffee Fudge
  • Chocolate Malt
  • Chocolate Mint
  • Coffee
  • Cookies and Cream
  • Delicious Strawberry
  • Double Rich Chocolate
  • Extreme Milk Chocolate
  • French Vanilla Creme
  • Mocha Cappuccino
  • Rocky Road
  • Strawberry Banana
  • Tropical Punch
  • Vanilla Chai
  • Vanilla Ice Cream
  • White Chocolate w/ six Free HydroWhey Samples

thanks bro! anyone who uses this use the coupon code "freeon" or try "fitrx2010" (2nd code expires 1/11/10) to get free shipping for this.I just did.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Anyone know any good tricep workout besides skullcrushers, pulldowns, overheads or close grips.
Dips, if you can do dips too easily with your body weight, then do weighted dips

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

I need some help here...

It seems my bench press is being limited by my right shoulder. It really hurts once I start benching at the 80% range or so, and this applies for flat, inclined AND decline bench presses.

For chest I usually start off with 4 working sets of flat bench (10, 10, 8, 6) then do 3 sets of 10 incline bench then 3 sets of 10 decline bench. I usually finish up with a couple of flat flys.

I alternate which bench press I do the 4 working sets of each week, i.e. flat one, then incline the next, etc. etc.

My problem is that my bench isn't limited by my chest at all, rather by my right shoulder.

When I workout shoulders (military press, lateral raises, upright rows, etc.) I feel no pain.

I'm gonna give it a week, lay off the shoulders and try to hit the bench again next monday... if it still hurts should I go see a doctor?

Any tips on getting over this?

(sorry I know this is a lot of information, and it's not terribly well organized)
It's most likely rotator cuff tendinitis (shoulder bursitis) . Lay off the barbell and work with dumbbells for 6-8 weeks. It may either be the barbell (any variation) that's producing the problems for you or specifically the incline/ flat/ decline variation.

How far do you space your hands on the barbell?
Right... that's what I fear. I don't think it's any particular variation of the bench... any of the three will hurt.

Ugh, so dumbbells it is I guess.

I space my hands right where the break in the textured part of the bar is. Approx. two times shoulder width maybe?

just to let yall know watch amazon for ON protein...it sometimes go down to $38 and than you can subscribe to 1-5month shipping subscription and it works outto be $33 a month saves the hassle of stocking up protein powder
tongue.gif

really i heard it was terrible hence the 6 free samples of hydrowhey that accompany it.

either way though no way it can be better than chocolate mint, that's my !@%% right there, mint chocolate chip ice cream is the nectar of the gods

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

can someone post a good power clean video with the proper form and technique?

http://www.youtube.com/v/yd1lxLk3Wqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/yd1lxLk3Wqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&

I found this video to be pretty useful

did this joint tonight.� Had to do it step by step since I couldn't manage to get the damn thing perfect on my chest (for the Frankenstein's) I'mfeelin' it right now typing this still

mad.gif
Dammit I recently stocked up on ON 100% Whey protein
considering on still buying though, anyone know how long its gonna be on sale for?

Yo that is a great deal. Wish I could re up but I just bought 2 tubs at the beginning of the month. Great deal though.

quick question im at 172 right now wanna drop to 162 by February how should I go about this ...and is it obtainable....I already do 30 min cardio a day andhave cut out alcohol ...multiple suggestions would be great from you guys thanks!

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

quick question im at 172 right now wanna drop to 162 by February how should I go about this ...and is it obtainable....I already do 30 min cardio a day and have cut out alcohol ...multiple suggestions would be great from you guys thanks!
Why would you wanna drop to 162? If I were you I would want to go up not down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

quick question im at 172 right now wanna drop to 162 by February how should I go about this ...and is it obtainable....I already do 30 min cardio a day and have cut out alcohol ...multiple suggestions would be great from you guys thanks!
laugh.gif
not tryna get big my dude im 5'8-5'9 I dont feel thats too skinny any suggestions though?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

laugh.gif
not tryna get big my dude im 5'8-5'9 I dont feel thats too skinny any suggestions though?
Oh I see. I dunno still seems a little on the light side but that's just me. I won't get into detail because i'm sure tons of peoplein this thread will but diet diet diet..

Back
Top Bottom