Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

IICEMAN83

You pill pop, or you shoot up? I'm in the camp that thinks, if you do roids thats on you. At the end of the day we are both in the gym.

-The Juice
I shoot..Best way to do it as oral steroids will eventually kill your liver overtime if taken for long periods.

It doesnt even make sense arguing with you ignorant folks about the subject. Like Brett said, I think ya'll are borderline jealous or envious.
Do you really care if I die early by taking steroids? Are you genuinely concerned about my health? I dont think so.
So im cheating?....Who I am competing against? I think your subconsciously competing with me.

If you have an opinion about something fine. But 99% of you have no knowledge about steroids what so ever besides what you hear on tv. So how is your argument valid?

If steroids is so bad, why do I leave out of my docs office every 6 weeks with an rx for 6 vials of test?
You fools have no idea how many millions of people, everyday people, from grandpas to uncles use steroids from their doc
Oh yes and women are prescribes juice too.

I cant even blame some of you for your ignorance cause the media is a bltch. And the U.S would rather make you eat a 5stack cheeseburger than educate the public about something that could help so many Americans with major medical issues.

In the mean time
26735c69ef107c6618a4accee2ccffab700799a.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

holy triceps

whats your arm workout lookin like

bis and tris are the hardest parts of my body to grow

i dont get the anti steroid crusaders on the internet, what does it matter to you? we're not talking about pro athletes breaking rules and cheating, we're talking about dudes using them to accomplish their own personal goals. who the +%@+ cares?

I don't even get why people are hating on someone taking steroids when he isn't even playing sports or anything. It's not cheating and it's not hazardous if done properly. Heck if I could get proper maintenance and had the money, I would think about it.

ICE, how tall are you?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I don't even get why people are hating on someone taking steroids when he isn't even playing sports or anything. It's not cheating and it's not hazardous if done properly. Heck if I could get proper maintenance and had the money, I would think about it.

ICE, how tall are you?

5' 11

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Jealous of benching twice their max effort - an effort that took them 5 years of painful diligence.
Jealous of a lower body fat and higher muscle mass than they will probably ever achieve.

Could be anything... I know I'm jealous. However, I've found steroids to be beyond my scope of understanding and definitely too expensive at this point in my life. The risks outweigh any potential benefit ATM.

I'd love to be able to do 30 pull ups, deadlift 500, bench press 315, etc but naturally it will never happen.
You should be careful thinking that your jealousy is how others feel.

So is it the lack of knowledge on the subject/money reasons or is it the health risks that is keeping you from doing it?

Youre going in a bunch of different directions with what youve been saying recently.
This dude said people are jealous. You can't be jealous when it comes to something anyone can participate in. You are jealous of things you cannot obtain. People are jealous of others having nice cars, homes, girls, etc.

ANYONE can put a needle in them or pop some pills 3 times a day. $*%$ isn't that expensive.

And than you got this dude Ice talking bout getting results in 1 week while dudes spend 2 years to get results. First of all, 1 week won't do $*%$ after you took roids. Second of all, if someone cannot accomplish serious strength and muscle gain in 2 years, than that person obviously doesn't know how to workout correctly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You guys are comedy. Dudes bragging cause they spent hundreds of dollars to get somewhere they could of been without roids. People like Ice n Brett like to choose the easy way out, rather than the folks who have real goals and dont want to poison their body.

Let me know when you guys get your first heart attack (God forbid) at the age of 32. But hey....you guys hold your heads up real high knowing you popped a few pills or poked yourself with a sharp needle to get to the point you're at.

BTW.....Are any of you juicers a Virgo? Just curious. Virgos tend to be insecure btw.......

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

holy triceps

i dont get the anti steroid crusaders on the internet, what does it matter to you? we're not talking about pro athletes breaking rules and cheating, we're talking about dudes using them to accomplish their own personal goals. who the +%@+ cares?

For bis i usually start off with hammers, seated for 5-6 sets. Then concentation curls for 4-5 sets. The barbell curls for 5 sets. Then back to hammers, stading as long as i can last. Then bent over on the knee concentration curls for as long as i.can last.Tris start off with pulldowns for about 6-7 sets. Then tri overhead extention for 4 sets. Then double arm overhead extentions for 4 sets. I go real heavy on tris.

holy triceps

For bis i usually start off with hammers, seated for 5-6 sets. Then concentation curls for 4-5 sets. The barbell curls for 5 sets. Then back to hammers, stading as long as i can last. Then bent over on the knee concentration curls for as long as i.can last.Tris start off with pulldowns for about 6-7 sets. Then tri overhead extention for 4 sets. Then double arm overhead extentions for 4 sets. I go real heavy on tris.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

It doesnt even make sense arguing with you ignorant folks about the subject. Like Brett said, I think ya'll are borderline jealous or envious.
Do you really care if I die early by taking steroids? Are you genuinely concerned about my health? I dont think so.
So im cheating?....Who I am competing against? I think your subconsciously competing with me.

26735c69ef107c6618a4accee2ccffab700799a.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/ argument. The way some of you guys sound, the logical assumption one would have to make is that your jealous. Dude isn't encouraging anyone to take steroids, he isn't a pro athlete...I don't see what the problem is. Plus some of the arguments you guys use against steroids makes it sound like you learned about em from your Pop Warner football coach
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Jealous of benching twice their max effort - an effort that took them 5 years of painful diligence.

Jealous of a lower body fat and higher muscle mass than they will probably ever achieve.

Could be anything... I know I'm jealous. However, I've found steroids to be beyond my scope of understanding and definitely too expensive at this point in my life. The risks outweigh any potential benefit ATM.

I'd love to be able to do 30 pull ups, deadlift 500, bench press 315, etc but naturally it will never happen.

So is it the lack of knowledge on the subject/money reasons or is it the health risks that is keeping you from doing it?

Youre going in a bunch of different directions with what youve been saying recently.
This dude said people are jealous. You can't be jealous when it comes to something anyone can participate in. You are jealous of things you cannot obtain. People are jealous of others having nice cars, homes, girls, etc.

ANYONE can put a needle in them or pop some pills 3 times a day. %%$! isn't that expensive.

And than you got this dude Ice talking bout getting results in 1 week while dudes spend 2 years to get results. First of all, 1 week won't do %%$! after you took roids. Second of all, if someone cannot accomplish serious strength and muscle gain in 2 years, than that person obviously doesn't know how to workout correctly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You guys are comedy. Dudes bragging cause they spent hundreds of dollars to get somewhere they could of been without roids. People like Ice n Brett like to choose the easy way out, rather than the folks who have real goals and dont want to poison their body.

Let me know when you guys get your first heart attack (God forbid) at the age of 32. But hey....you guys hold your heads up real high knowing you popped a few pills or poked yourself with a sharp needle to get to the point you're at.

BTW.....Are any of you juicers a Virgo? Just curious. Virgos tend to be insecure btw.......

How could you write something like that and expect to be taken seriously?

It still takes a lot of work. You still have to put in the work in the gym, no matter what. Will the results be better? Yes. Doesn't change the fact that there was serious work put in.

ice would this be good:

aburaihan-testosterone-enanthate-250-ampoules-iran.jpg

500 mg/wk. 12 wks.

Are those iranians? Looks like it. I always thought iranians were in brown amps though

ice would this be good:

aburaihan-testosterone-enanthate-250-ampoules-iran.jpg

500 mg/wk. 12 wks.

Are those iranians? Looks like it. I always thought iranians were in brown amps though

ANYONE can put a needle in them or pop some pills 3 times a day. $*%$ isn't that expensive.

And than you got this dude Ice talking bout getting results in 1 week while dudes spend 2 years to get results. First of all, 1 week won't do $*%$ after you took roids. Second of all, if someone cannot accomplish serious strength and muscle gain in 2 years, than that person obviously doesn't know how to workout correctly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

blah blah blah i know nothing about steroids so i will spit out misinformation

and believe in horoscopes

go away

iice- yeah maybe they have arabic writing, company name is geofman. is test e a good cycle or should it be stacked w/something else?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually have a better chance of having a heart attack if i dont take it lol.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually have a better chance of having a heart attack if i dont take it lol.

iice- yeah maybe they have arabic writing, company name is geofman. is test e a good cycle or should it be stacked w/something else?

Yea they are Iranian...heres the image link
http://gallery.xxxxxxxxxx...te-250-ampoules-iran.jpg
The pic you posted are from the company Aburaihan. Geofman is a diff company. But both are human grade. There're fakes out there, so be careful

Seriously though, if you guys have any specific questions on what to take steroid wise can you PM him instead of bringing it out here?

Hypocrite statement is hypocrite; you could of easily addressed your issue with ice via PM as well.

My opinion: do you, ill do me. Testosterone when cycled properly is not dangerous, but then again this is broscience; since none of us are in the med. Field( that I know)

Alright, allow me to retort.

Maybe jealousy wasn't the correct word for this situation. 80% of builders not on steroids are hating because of the results a man can achieve in such short time (obviously not one week, but I digress). There is absolutely no other justifiable reason for your distaste. Unless, you are the other 20%, who simply doesn't care who does what... they are there for personal reasons.

The fact is... we all have goals and we all have our own methods of achieving them. If you choose to stay clean it does not make you better than someone who partakes. The moment I see something like "heart attack at 32" I stop reading. It's clear you are a bigot and have deep rooted insecurities that go beyond the scope of body building opinions.

Personally, regardless of my views on AAS (which are consistently changing as I learn more every day), I'm in no position to be taking them.
I haven't even had my 1 year anny of dedicated body building and I'm only 21 y/o.

Anyways.. hack squats are
pimp.gif

I'm against common steroid use, but its an interesting topic to talk about. Like, once someone's already used it, why would you try to argue against the person? It's done.

BTW, ICEMAN, I just want to let you know that the avy of yourself with the pixilated/distorted weener (weenie?) has scarred me for life. Remember that? I do.

Back
Top Bottom