Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Ohhh ya ya. With ECA its more like involuntary fasting
laugh.gif
I literally cannot eat while I am on this stuff
30t6p3b.gif
Its amazing/awful cuz I know once I cycle off its gonna bite me in the butt.
Just stick with the EC brah, the results are amazing.

The first time I took it (about 4 weeks), I was frustrated that the scale wasnt moving but at the end of the cycle my strength had actually improved and I was down to around 11% BF. My first week on it I couldnt even finish my food (I was IFing at the time)...so I was eating like 1 meal a day
30t6p3b.gif

The problem is that eventually the appetite suppressing effects wear out (actually they wear out really fast). After 2-3 weeks you may find that it doesnt suppress your appetite anymore. The 2nd time I cycled EC I only took 1-2 doses a day for about 3 weeks just so that I could extend the appetite suppressing effects. Eventually I became tolerant of it so I upped my doses to the standard 24 mg 3 times a day and I ended up getting a good 6-7 weeks out of it.

EC is scientifically proven to work for a very long period of time so if you dont care about appetite suppression than you can use it for months on end no problem and it'll still help burn fat. However if you use it primarily as an energy boost or to control appetite then it's better to take a break every 1-2 months or so.

When the appetite suppression wears off, it doesn't mean that EC has stopped working...it still has its thermogenic effect, which means that you burn more calories in an idle state versus not taking it at all.  
I know the thermogenic effects remain (I mentioned it in my last sentence)...personally speaking though, I use it for the energy boost and appetite effects. I dont think the extra 100-200 calories burnt per day using EC makes as much a difference as being able to sustain intense high calorie burning workouts WHILE being able to maintain a calorie deficit since you arent starving on a low calorie diet.

I've only tried a few "Fat Burners" in my life but nothing comes close to Ephedrine + Caffeine in terms of energy and appetite control.
Man, the appetite control is killing me. I cannot function eating this little and I can't will myself to eat due to the suppression of EC
laugh.gif
I have no idea how you did this.... I'm only on day 5, I'm gonna finish off the week and then take it from there. I lowered my dosage from 24 mg of Eph to 16 mg...........

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

^Most weight gainers are typically around 1000 cals if u do the full servings.
Damn I pretty much didn't even know these things existed until now 
laugh.gif

What are some good brands to cop? 

Hate to sound preachy but you really should try to get your calories from real food as opposed to gainers. I'm an extreme ecto who relied on gainers for years to hit my calorie count. One day I just decided to listen to the "no-gainers" folks and I'm never going back. I still eat the same amount of calories as before just from actual foods now and my body has never put on more lean mass than before I switched. I literally will never take a gainer again
laugh.gif
Sorry for the misinterpretation. I drink blended food, really. they are weight gainer shakes for the caloric content, but NO ONE should drink that powder weight gainer %$%@.
1 cup raw oats

8 egg whites

1 scoop ON whey

3 tbps almond butter

banana

1 cup choco milk

blended

its about 1100 cals.... tastes good mannn. some people argue its too much protein. im not too worried
Alright that's actually what I figured, I never thought about trying those things and just have been eating a lot, but I've also been looking for an actual shake recipe as well so that works even better.

Thanks.
pimp.gif

Broke my ankle and I'm scared I'm gonna gain all the weight I lost plus some..any suggestions on what I should be doing these next 6-8 weeks?

Originally Posted by AME416

Broke my ankle and I'm scared I'm gonna gain all the weight I lost plus some..any suggestions on what I should be doing these next 6-8 weeks?

You in a cast? Walking boot?
I've seen people at the gym working out with those no problem.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

AESTHETIC AS FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
laugh.gif
What a clown.

Dude really does need a doctor.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude is funny though, you can tell he takes %$!* serious.

he has to be a miscer
The way he curses is EXACTLY miscer: *****y as !*%!+ type of talk
He is usually motivating.... but 5 exercises of 10+rep supersets for biceps is just 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

This is me last Christmas at somewhere around 230
fb13694b137f5188b93ee19734367b65515b9314_r.jpg

This is me last week at about 195, Ive lost about 5 more pounds since then but dont have any other pics. I plan on getting down to 170 eventually

d5336ff910705804bc8febcc34a3786d3f937ce7_r.jpg

keep up the good work man.

Originally Posted by akatc157

What's the best way to gain strength to do pull ups

By doing pull ups.
If you cant do 1.. do negatives. Some people might also recommend lat pull-downs but I think negatives are better. Generally the amount of pull ups you are able to do should go up without even doing them at all if you are training right (deadlifts/rows/cleans etc). I remember when I started I couldn't do a single pull up. I followed the Starting Strength routine for a bit and got 15 the next time I tried, without doing any pull ups in between. 

Whatever you do, don't use that machine that helps you up, it's a waste of time. 

Does anyone workout using their body weight? I'll post some videos later of some of the exercises I do/try to do. It works really well.

Soooooo I've lost 7 pounds since starting ECA on Saturday.........................
eek.gif
laugh.gif
amazing

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

This is me last Christmas at somewhere around 230
fb13694b137f5188b93ee19734367b65515b9314_r.jpg

This is me last week at about 195, Ive lost about 5 more pounds since then but dont have any other pics. I plan on getting down to 170 eventually

d5336ff910705804bc8febcc34a3786d3f937ce7_r.jpg

keep up the good work man.
what was your old s/n here on NT?

you look familiar

Soooooo I've lost 7 pounds since starting ECA on Saturday.........................
eek.gif
laugh.gif
amazing

Nice. Do you think it's all fat though? That seems like a bit too much in a short span. I'm thinking it's a combination of fat, water weight, and a bit of muscle depending on how you've been eating. I love EC stacks, but I start to look too small if I stay on it too long. I usually stay on it for 2-3 weeks. I just bump up the cardio when I"m off of it.

Originally Posted by krazyg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
amazing

Nice. Do you think it's all fat though? That seems like a bit too much in a short span. I'm thinking it's a combination of fat, water weight, and a bit of muscle depending on how you've been eating. I love EC stacks, but I start to look too small if I stay on it too long. I usually stay on it for 2-3 weeks. I just bump up the cardio when I"m off of it.
Read my post about 2 posts above yours
smile.gif

ShadyKay NT wrote:
rck2sactown wrote:
I'm 100% sure its all water weight. But still 
laugh.gif

You're taking Aspirin with the Bronkaid and Caffeine?

I've read that its not good for you?  Explain yourself!

I've read the same thing, but figured I would give it a try nonetheless. Naw no bronkaid for me, instead I decided to use an ephedrine HCL

Back
Top Bottom