Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by I3

Damn this bulking business is hard.. im trying to eat clean, but i dont think im actually growing lol.. i need to eat more foood its soo tiring

hard for some yeah, when it comes to stuffing yourself...financially though it can be hard for alot of folks.....eat so much, that you tend to run out of food quick.

tired.gif
 I just picked up a great appetite than I catch a cold, and lose it.  That's the worst because for skinny dudes its tough trying to eat 6 meals a day already ... and yeah, financially it can be a hit to the pockets as well.

Thank BASEDGOD for the 2 for 1 Burritos @ Chipotle #SCHWAG!
pimp.gif

Just load up on home made smoothies if you don't feel like making a meal or a milkshake here and there if you"re trying to bulk, you can add little toppings on both for the extra calories. If you want to clean bulk drink some protein shakes.

Alright, gonna go cop a blender/ingredients needed for protein shakes next week and wanted people's input.

Was thinking about using the one Brett posted which was

1 cup raw oats

8 egg whites

1 scoop ON whey

3 tbps almond butter

banana

1 cup choco milk

blended

But just wanted to double check with everyone to see if there's any other suggestions or better recipes for me. (trying to gain weight/bulk) 

Yeah man.. yogurt would top off the calories nicely. I usually just drink an Actimel afterwards anyways.
throw some flax in there, but stay close to a bathroom haha.

hombrolo has inspired me. no more %%%++## around!

johnsonville sausage links are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways im expecting to lose some fat for lent, i pretty much gave up everything. Only thing ive been eating is fresh fruits, some vegetables, some eggs, bread, and water.

gonna be tough since i LOVE to eat pizza.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Yeah man.. yogurt would top off the calories nicely. I usually just drink an Actimel afterwards anyways.

that wont last two weeks.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

that wont last two weeks.

I don't expect it to last more than a week. bacon was two for one, I was obligated to incorporate it inot all of my meals 
pimp.gif

Yo Audi I'm need your help when it comes to getting shredded. I've always got to about 11% naturally when I cut but I've never %%%#*% with any of that fat burner kinda crap.

whats best for lower chest? dips or decline bench. i was thinkin about doing some db decline tomorrow the only thing is it always feels weird to do decline. dips kinda hurts my shoulders.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

whats best for lower chest? dips or decline bench. i was thinkin about doing some db decline tomorrow the only thing is it always feels weird to do decline. dips kinda hurts my shoulders.

I do both. However I feel some decline benches are angled better than others. I prefer weighted dips though. I used a weight belt with a chain today for dips for the first time. Felt so much easier than placing a dumbbell between the legs. Should I be worried that I can bench more on DB incline than DB flat bench?

Originally Posted by krazyg

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I do both. However I feel some decline benches are angled better than others. I prefer weighted dips though. I used a weight belt with a chain today for dips for the first time. Felt so much easier than placing a dumbbell between the legs. Should I be worried that I can bench more on DB incline than DB flat bench?

as long as you're using correct form you should be fine but you may be getting your shoulders too involved in the movement

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by krazyg

GUTTA BOB wrote:

as long as you're using correct form you should be fine but you may be getting your shoulders too involved in the movement
It's weird. On incline, I feel it pretty much all in my chest. My shoulders and triceps don't give out at all. However, on flat DB, my shoulders feel it more than on incline. Barbell flat bench feels good to me though. I can definitely feel it in my chest more when doing flat barbell rather than dumbbell. Maybe it's my form on flat DB bench that needs to be corrected.

im needing to lose fat and build muscle, what are some good supplements or a combo of supplements that work? or that can speed up the process.
I'm eating right such as salads, yogurt, lots of water, every now and then i'll eat meat for protein and such, and hit the gym hard for the past 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by Rob Nike

im needing to lose fat and build muscle, what are some good supplements or a combo of supplements that work? or that can speed up the process.
I'm eating right such as salads, yogurt, lots of water, every now and then i'll eat meat for protein and such, and hit the gym hard for the past 2 weeks.
whey protein.

anybody got any other good preworkouts i dont feel anything when i take jacked anymore and that gnc ravage stuff is absolutely crap

Originally Posted by Rob Nike

MET-Rx-Protein-Revolution-Chocolate-786560198424.jpg

i bought this recently, will this help? 
if it has whey in it, it should, no prob.

but gnc's whey is like one of the top brands when it comes to protein drinks....

other people also try muscle milk....don't know how it works though, but i've tried whey and it def works those muscles.

Back
Top Bottom