Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

That Taylor guy from Twilight was eating every two hours and was eating nothing but sweet potatos red meat patties and raw almonds. He lost a lot of that hehad.

Originally Posted by jdub55

That Taylor guy from Twilight was eating every two hours and was eating nothing but sweet potatos red meat patties and raw almonds. He lost a lot of that he had.
Do we have pics of this dude's body? Don't plan on watching New Moon at all.

taylor-lautner-gains-23-lbs-large-msg-123222827498.jpg

taylor-lautner-before-copy.jpg

He's got a good build. Not too big, more of an athletic/slim look. But he's still got great definition.

5'5? daaaaamn...that look he have going though making me wanna bulk up...all i've been doin is cardio since i'm going to run for a marathon...ilift weights once a week and run everyday

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by nealraj006

He's got a good build. Not too big, more of an athletic/slim look. But he's still got great definition.

he's 5'5
laugh.gif

What does height have to do with that? Height doesn't effect how much body fat a person has.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

is dude really 5'5? Or you guys just hating?...he seems taller isnt taylor swift pretty tall herelf?
Yea Taylor Swift is 5'10..so dudes probably atleast 6'

How do you guys know so much about this dude?

Ive never heard of him, know nothing about the movie or anything. You guys know his dimensions.
laugh.gif
Whats his mothers maiden name?

he's 5'5
laugh.gif

What does height have to do with that? Height doesn't effect how much body fat a person has.
I think they are just trying to make themselves feel better

google says he is 5'6'' or 5'10'' so who knows
nerd.gif

Better to take whey protein with water or skim milk? Milk has like 11g of protein in it so I get confused. My protein has 30g.

ya i feel ya...

he has no worries but to work out and eat

but then again he is only 17...

i know @ 17 i had no discipline like that

can't knock his hustle....no need to feel inferior NT lol, go out and get yours

^GiveMEshoes, when are you taking it?

Milk intake depends a lot on what your body can handle. 30g scoop of whey is plenty, and taking the milk gives adds few cals.

he's 5'5
laugh.gif

wow, right over your head.

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

He may have put on 30lbs but he's pretty small.
30 lbs isn't all muscle. He's young, so he's still growing. Just because he didn't gain fat, doesn't mean that he only gainedmuscle.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

How come he has all those abs in the first picture? He's frail as hell, genetics?

He has probably played a lot of sports since a young age. I had that same type of build when I was like 11 from playing soccer daily.

Back
Top Bottom