Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Haha honestly anyone who has someone mapping out their diet and keeping them to that cooking them food, on top of a personal trainer and all that other stuffcould have 5% body fat

Whats funny is i have 5% body fat and i dont have any of that you dont need any of that to get what you want.

Originally Posted by jdub55

Haha honestly anyone who has someone mapping out their diet and keeping them to that cooking them food, on top of a personal trainer and all that other stuff could have 5% body fat

Whats funny is i have 5% body fat and i dont have any of that you dont need any of that to get what you want.

5% is contest or weigh in status, you walk around like that?
laugh.gif

Yeah dude had already a good/athletic build since he was young, it was just a matter of adding muscle to it.

Unlike some of us, we look like +#*$ from the start and have to constantly work to where he is etc.. dude was ripped in the moive though, I wouldnt mind goingfor that look.

Haha youd be suprised...You think what you want to think im the who knows what i look like

Keep trying tho

any good healthy fruit shakes/smoothies..etc... recipes you all want to share?

want to put this new blender to work

Memphis

Do you take protein? I usually use strawberries, bananas, blueberries, and a scoop or two of protein(Chocolate or Vanilla), glutamine,milk and ice and itsmoney

I went out of town for Thanksgiving and haven't worked out for a week.
frown.gif
mad.gif

I really need some motivation right now. It's cold and raining, and I'm really not in the mood to workout.
Ugh..this sucks.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

any good healthy fruit shakes/smoothies..etc... recipes you all want to share?

want to put this new blender to work
this is what i drink every morning:

frozen blueberries
plain yogurt
some milk
bit of water
any other random fruit,usually bananas
a bit of honey for taste if you want it to be a lil sweeter

easy way to get some essential nutrients right when you wake up

ha people are hilarious since you know me and all...im not gonna argue with you guys i know what my percent my body fat is. End of story

ha people are hilarious since you know me and all...im not gonna argue with you guys i know what my percent my body fat is. End of story
Did you get tested? Whats your height and weight?

You cant have any crediblity when you claim something like that then just laugh it off and act like were supposed to believe you.

every have those days when you just don't feel motivated?

hit the gym up but was only there for about half an hour.

just wasn't feeling it today.

I will laugh it off cause your talking outta your....

but yeah i had it tested last week and before you start in it was by someone whos been doing it for 30 years

im 5'10" 165 and theres honestly not an ounce of fat on me i competed last year and my fat was down to 2% so call me a liar but i know whats the truth

now leave me alone

smh at me

im getting so sick of lifting

not seeing any gains

i did get a little stronger but nothing to cheer about...feel like im just wasting my time

Do yall prefer the york circle dumbbells or hexagon ?

I swear i get a better pump with the hexagon dumbbells or I might just be crazy.

laugh.gif

but yeah i had it tested last week and before you start in it was by someone whos been doing it for 30 years

im 5'10" 165 and theres honestly not an ounce of fat on me i competed last year and my fat was down to 2% so call me a liar but i know whats the truth

now leave me alone
Pics?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

every have those days when you just don't feel motivated?

hit the gym up but was only there for about half an hour.

just wasn't feeling it today.
Everybody who's priority isn't fitness 24/7 has days like this. I personally feel that days like this it's better to just stay homewhile not pigging out on junk food. Sometimes I feel like my body just needs more rest and thats why i'm not motivated, so I just listen.

jdub55 you may have low percent body fat or you may not, we don't know that so instead of hating on you, i'ma say good job and keep it up and if youcan share what you do to stay so lean maybe it can help everyone else out in this thread.

StaXX wrote:
I went out of town for Thanksgiving and haven't worked out for a week.
frown.gif
mad.gif

I really need some motivation right now. It's cold and raining, and I'm really not in the mood to workout.
Ugh..this sucks.

pretty much.

So I stayed home and knocked out 100 push ups and 150 sit ups. It surprisingly helped me feel a lot better about myself (for what little work I did)

now leave me alone

2% is total !!%%$*@%.

The last line is hysterical. You sound like a child being picked on. Grow up.

Do yall prefer the york circle dumbbells or hexagon ?

I swear i get a better pump with the hexagon dumbbells or I might just be crazy.

laugh.gif

I hate the hexagon ones.

after procrastinating going back to the gym for like 4 months, i finally went back today and did chest..feels good man

im planning on getting a new kind of protein (i used ON for about 1 1/2 years so i think its time to switch it uP) and i was htinking about getting BSN Syntha6 and all the way whey protein isolate. opinions?

Haha honestly anyone who has someone mapping out their diet and keeping them to that cooking them food, on top of a personal trainer and all that other stuff could have 5% body fat

Thats Ethiopian 5% though fam.

Can somebody embed this video for me:

Alot of stuff to think about especially with those of us who want to put on size the right way.

Back
Top Bottom