Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This is my first time using casein and I just noticed it seems noticeably chalkier than my regular whey.
Its weird, notable in the beginning of the tub it stays thick when mixed. As it dwindles down to the the 2nd half of the tub, it mixes mucheasier. I adapted to the thickness but it gets annoying when it doesn't mix well. Anybody have alternatives to slow-release protein that isn't toothick when mixing?

What do you guys recommend for building muscle mass?

Is cretine(sp?) good for your body?

Dinner (post ball run)

Kumara (sweet potatoe for the Americans), Asparagus (onions, bit of sweet thai - cooked in OO)m grilled cajun chicken (cooked in OO)

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

This is my first time using casein and I just noticed it seems noticeably chalkier than my regular whey.
Its weird, notable in the beginning of the tub it stays thick when mixed. As it dwindles down to the the 2nd half of the tub, it mixes much easier. I adapted to the thickness but it gets annoying when it doesn't mix well. Anybody have alternatives to slow-release protein that isn't too thick when mixing?

What casein are you using.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Its weird, notable in the beginning of the tub it stays thick when mixed. As it dwindles down to the the 2nd half of the tub, it mixes much easier. I adapted to the thickness but it gets annoying when it doesn't mix well. Anybody have alternatives to slow-release protein that isn't too thick when mixing?

What casein are you using.
ON

That is a massive plate to take down! Eek

So how good is that pb on toast b4 bed? From my point of view it seems legit. But I need to know b4
I begin to try that. Still eating a bowl of cereal. Honey nut cherrios b4 bed. Not good?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

That is a massive plate to take down! Eek

So how good is that pb on toast b4 bed? From my point of view it seems legit. But I need to know b4
I begin to try that. Still eating a bowl of cereal. Honey nut cherrios b4 bed. Not good?

That really isn't a massive amount of food. Some of you guys need to get over your fear of food and calories.

I've never really been in this thread but for those of you looking to lose weight just do what I did the past few months...

I started running in October and I've been watching what I eat, and I've lost 16 pounds so far. I know its not much, but I'm not going throughgrueling diets or workouts either.

- run 2 miles a day
- watch what you eat
- don't drink anything except water
- no snacks in between meals
- eat tons of fruit... I've been buying tons of apples, clementines, and bananas

Not very hard to do... just have to be somewhat disciplined and patient. Hope this helps somebody.

Lol yeah its not much food bro, probably around 800ish kcal.. Im probably eating around 2500ish kcal. You can eat a lot without filling up the calorie chart,just eat heaps of vegetables and fats as they make you feel full.

Like nealraj006 said above, eat what you like just ensure its within your caloric restrictions. Besides, after 6 months of watching what I eat, fast food/junkyfood doesnt appeal to me as much as did before.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I've never really been in this thread but for those of you looking to lose weight just do what I did the past few months...

I started running in October and I've been watching what I eat, and I've lost 16 pounds so far. I know its not much, but I'm not going through grueling diets or workouts either.

- run 2 miles a day
- watch what you eat
- eat tons of fruit... I've been buying tons of apples, clementines, and bananas

Not very hard to do... just have to be somewhat disciplined and patient. Hope this helps somebody.

This is great. Its just the little things right? Thats what I did. Started off just eating less junk (still had some), and drinking water whilst cutting thesoda (cutting not completely removing).
I always was active, it was mainly the diet for me.

bodybuilding.com, I seriously don't know why people just don't just go to the premier health website.

Originally Posted by I3

I started running in October and I've been watching what I eat, and I've lost 16 pounds so far. I know its not much, but I'm not going through grueling diets or workouts either.

- run 2 miles a day
- watch what you eat

This is great. Its just the little things right?
Yep... Some people would be surprised how much of a difference these simple things make. Cutting out soda, eating fruit instead of chips, etc.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

This has probablly covered pages back, but I have been wondering how bad is alcohol more specifically beer for you? To be specific I work out 5 days a week and in good shape, would cutting out alcohol or cutting back make a huge difference?
i posted this a while back
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/7252644/t/Stay-Get-Back-In-Shape-Vol-2-0.html#reply-7252644
there's a video explanation

regardless, if you drink a lot, cutting back with definitely help you stay healthier

^ Damn long video haha..

Have the mean cramps in my quads tsk tsk.. literally had to crawl to my room after a sprinting session tsk tsk.

^ not a knock or anything, but sprinting should be more of a glute dominant activity rather than quad dominant. the first few strides might utilize morequads, but after that it should be glutes providing most of the force. of course, it could be residual tighness/soreness from a previous leg workout

- run 2 miles a day
- watch what you eat

Thank you sir. This will help me. I also need to go my membership renewed at the YMCA.
BTW, is there any thing you can do to get taller on your own? I don't think there is, but I figured I'd ask this anyways.

I need a gnc gold member code.
nerd.gif

is chicken noodle soup alright to eat? im doing alright with my diet, cutting out fast food and limiting to once a week on the weekends.

^ Yeah played ball yesterday.. I actually went for a 15-20min run.. then did some sprints, then jogged uphill back home.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

is chicken noodle soup alright to eat? im doing alright with my diet, cutting out fast food and limiting to once a week on the weekends.
Usually really high in sodium. Check it out yourself though.

I jumped the gun and copped a pair of Vibram fivefingers KSO. Tried it on at a local spot, they feel like I'm actually walking barefoot. The thing is, mybarefoot is being "protected" but super lightweight at the same time.

For those that don't know what they look like:
vibram-five-fingers-kso1.jpg

Whats good with Footlocker in-store refund policy?
nerd.gif
I sort of want torefund my Nike Free 5.0, only wore them to the gym for four days.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Usually really high in sodium. Check it out yourself though.
yea i know that bout which is disappointing but i thought it would be better than me trying to eat something high in fat and what not.

I jumped the gun and copped a pair of Vibram fivefingers KSO. Tried it on at a local spot, they feel like I'm actually walking barefoot. The thing is, my barefoot is being "protected" but super lightweight at the same time.

For those that don't know what they look like:
vibram-five-fingers-kso1.jpg

Whats good with Footlocker in-store refund policy?
nerd.gif
I sort of want to refund my Nike Free 5.0, only wore them to the gym for four days.

Whats the deal with these? I'm seeing more and more meatheads @ the gym wearing these while lifting. What gives?

Back
Top Bottom