STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

yea the ripped hands thing.....easily avoidable. but people wear it like a badge, to each their own tho

Shoulders deserve it's own day , just finish killing shoulders and I was wondering , I've been cutting down on eating eggs but my boy told me boiled eggs have a lot of protein ? Can I eat it before or after my workouts

You guys have any recommendations for jump training/plyometric shoes?

I would avoid plyo shoes. Bunch of dudes back in high school were on it. Got stupid bounce but tore up their knees. Also heard bad things about air alert.

Try boingvert. I did phase 1 and then stopped to do weights (squats/lunges/leg press/calf raises) once a week for the past 3 weeks. Now I'm grazing my head on the backboard and I'm barely 6 feet. Gonna continue with phase two next week

Shoulders deserve it's own day , just finish killing shoulders and I was wondering , I've been cutting down on eating eggs but my boy told me boiled eggs have a lot of protein ? Can I eat it before or after my workouts

anytime and eggs are the most purest natural form of protein you can eat. some of us eat almost a dozen a day

I would avoid plyo shoes. Bunch of dudes back in high school were on it. Got stupid bounce but tore up their knees. Also heard bad things about air alert.

Try boingvert. I did phase 1 and then stopped to do weights (squats/lunges/leg press/calf raises) once a week for the past 3 weeks. Now I'm grazing my head on the backboard and I'm barely 6 feet. Gonna continue with phase two next week
This. Did jumpsoles before my senior year and my second dunk was a windmill but I feel like the effects on the knees aren't worth it. Can't jump nearly as high now at 23 but my knees feel healthier than they did back then.

Last edited:
Honestly, I want to care about your opinion, but can't listen to someone that gets outlifted by some of my girls.
Props for having some strong girls on your team, bro.  I haven't met any personally that dead lift more than 2X their BW, or come close for that matter.

anytime and eggs are the most purest natural form of protein you can eat. some of us eat almost a dozen a day

Appreciated it bro . Just don't want to get my Cholesterol too high , since you're a personal trainer you might as well put your diet up on here .

I eat two eggs and add some egg whites everyday for breakfast with two pieces of Ezekiel bread.

tdogg2k tdogg2k You're a cpt? I'm in the middle of my internship, looking to get into sports performance. Any words of wisdom? How do you find most of your clients?

Back
Top Bottom