STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Light. 115.

Had more ******* trouble with toes to bar. Felt like an eternity. Barbell work was easy peasy.

Don't plan to do it again, but if I do I will break up the toes to bar from the get go, sets of 5.

I'm kind of curious as to why it's stupid?

Fighting the urge.

Slowly building back up.
Korea gave me illusions of grander.
Had me feeling swole til i came back home.....

Has anyone tried those flavorgod seasonings? Seems like every fitness person on IG uses them.

For some reason the upper right part of my back has been acting up like it doesn't even feel sore every time I try to move it stretch it there is a sharp pain I last went to the gym 2 days ago and only now am I feeling this

how does crossfit compare to something like insanity? I always find it funny when someone out of shape and new to exercising says they're getting ready to start insanity

Has anyone tried those flavorgod seasonings? Seems like every fitness person on IG uses them.

They are definitely expensive but your paying for quality and at least it's more than a store bought brand that contains fillers. They really fresh though and smell great. If you like garlic, you will definitely love these. :lol:

They give a lot of flavor to my food. Sometimes I'll make lemon salmon just by sprinkling the garlic lemon seasoning. I also add it to my Mac and cheese or any other pasta and it tastes amazing. Again though it is expensive and it's very easy to finish it off quick but the quality and taste is definitely the best I've had for seasonings.

Last edited:
Y'know not to be that guy, but wouldn't it be healthier, more flavorful and cheaper to buy the actual seasonings?
This too. But I live in a small apartment in LA and i don't got time for that. :lol:

Flavorgod buys his stuff from his local farmers market and dehydrates and grinds himself and no reason why anyone of us couldn't do it. Heck I would do that too if I could but I'm also paying for convenience

Last edited:
I broke down and bought a loaf of P28 bread last night..it qas that or EZ bread but since im not dieting right now i said f it.

Haven't bought bread in about a year... Don't mean I don't cave and eat it :lol:

Still eat burgers, sandwiches, etc. keeping it out of the house makes it easy. Also, bread is bread, if you're going to eat it, eat the one you like. #teamsourdough

Is that Ez breas that much better nutritional wise compared to regular whole wheat bread

yea on the Glycemic Index, (along with the ingredients) It's essentially compared to eating oatmeal.

so EZ Bread and reg floured bed can't really be considered the same.

I love it but its 4 bucks a pack and the pieces are small and kind of dry.

Haven't bought bread in about a year... Don't mean I don't cave and eat it
laugh.gif

Still eat burgers, sandwiches, etc. keeping it out of the house makes it easy. Also, bread is bread, if you're going to eat it, eat the one you like. #teamsourdough
#TeamBrioche  French Toast too damn good bruh

20 dollar quest bars (free shipping too) 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/QUEST-PROTE...sh=item4186d3a500&afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

No ill effects from the week off, probably could've increased weights on schedule.  A week of laziness and eating dozens on dozens of cookies had me breathing heavy after my first work set of deadlifts though.  Either way, I'll move forward this week repeating my prior weights and keep moving up thereafter.

Today's workout was as follows:

Deadlifts: 135x10, 185x10, 235x10, 325x6, 295x8, 265x10

Chins (strict no kip): +77.5x6, +57.5x8, +32.5x10

Pendlay Rows: 175x5, 175x5, 175x5

Back
Top Bottom