STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Idk how much caffeine they put in these Kill Cliff recovery drinks. A quarter of a can and I'm shaking lol

I think it is a glorified red bull with some vitamins

Idk how much caffeine they put in these Kill Cliff recovery drinks. A quarter of a can and I'm shaking lol

I think it is a glorified red bull with some vitamins

How's your caffeine intake. Kill Cliff only has 25mg.

Nice little boost if you're energy levels are low.

I drink Venti Iced Americano's on the regular (225mg+) so 25mg is nothing. A can of Diet Coke has about 55mg.

You lost 50lbs in 5 months? Good work.
Yea. I carb cycled and that weight (fat) slid right the **** off

Granted my glycogen reserves are depleted and im not holding that much water right now.

but right around 45 - 50 pounds were lost.

Been eating mostly nothing but salad and water for about a whole month.

Dropped about 7lbs without working out. I need to stop making excuses and hit the gym. Let myself go thinking my metabolism was the same smh lol.

On my way back though :pimp:

^ good stuff.

I've been on a slow cut the past 3 months. Weighed in at 192 in March and got down to 177 last week.

neither me nor my friends see a change in my physique...but i guess the scale doesn't lie :lol:

been eating tons of salad and lean meats sunday - friday, with saturday being a little more lenient. Trying to intake at least 130g of brotein daily.

my goal is to be 165 end of summer - which i think should be fairly easy if i continue keeping up with my diet.

i'm still taking creatine daily, so i'm sure i'm holding some water weight.

Last edited:

Dropped about 7lbs without working out. I need to stop making excuses and hit the gym. Let myself go thinking my metabolism was the same smh lol.

yeaaa...that doesn't sound healthy at all. hella malnourished. be careful my g. don't kill your metabolism. That struggle diet isn't a good look for your wellbeing

yeaaa...that doesn't sound healthy at all. hella malnourished. be careful my g. don't kill your metabolism. That struggle diet isn't a good look for your wellbeing

Yeah. I figured that man.

All this is kinda new to me. For the most part. I've been 6ft 200lbs from like 19-23. Ate whatever, drank whatever and played ball about 2x a week. In decent shape. No 6 pack or nothing, but I was straight. Got an athletic build so it made up for it.

I'm 25 now and about 235-240. Working a desk job, more money for more food and stress had a lot to do with it.

If there are any low impact workouts and diets to drop about 25 in a few months..point me to it.

Yeah. I figured that man.

All this is kinda new to me. For the most part. I've been 6ft 200lbs from like 19-23. Ate whatever, drank whatever and played ball about 2x a week. In decent shape. No 6 pack or nothing, but I was straight. Got an athletic build so it made up for it.

I'm 25 now and about 235-240. Working a desk job, more money for more food and stress had a lot to do with it.

If there are any low impact workouts and diets to drop about 25 in a few months..point me to it.
That desk job life can be a killer 
mean.gif

Check out carb cycling for diet 

My PHAT workouts have been taking me so damn long.

Mainly cause it takes me so long to warm up and I take a while on my main lifts.

Werd on that desk job life.

Some part of me wishes that I had a job where I was more active and on my feet. It'd make the time go by faster too.

My job consists of 6 to 7 hours on NT and 1-2 hours on my feet most days. If it's a busy day, maybe I'm on my feet for 3-4 hours lol

Sorry to hear you did that to yourself and only lost 7lbs.

My PHAT workouts have been taking me so damn long.

Mainly cause it takes me so long to warm up and I take a while on my main lifts.

Ive been completi g mine in about 50 mins (excluding cardio )
Leg days take me the longest though about 70 mins

Back
Top Bottom