STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Werd on that desk job life.

Some part of me wishes that I had a job where I was more active and on my feet. It'd make the time go by faster too.

My job consists of 6 to 7 hours on NT and 1-2 hours on my feet most days. If it's a busy day, maybe I'm on my feet for 3-4 hours lol
Glad I'm not the only one wasting away my work day on here. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
must have been a caramel fudge chili burger nacho salad if you only lost 7# :lol:

500 reps with the bar and resting only at the top sounds brutal. i don't think i can do that. might try today at lunch.

Dang, @BIGBOSS is my height and a 100lbs heavier?

What are your big 3 numbers again?
Im big naturally dog, I could never weigh 150, my lowest weight since high school is 175 and I was weak. Ive got like 13in forearms and 8in wrists, I don't think my frame wants to be sub 200.

540/ 375 /551  are my best right now.
Are you really 5'-8"?

You give me **** for being small and you're a whole inch taller
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man F you, my game day height is like 5'9.5
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Been eating mostly nothing but salad and water for about a whole month.

Dropped about 7lbs without working out. I need to stop making excuses and hit the gym. Let myself go thinking my metabolism was the same smh lol.

On my way back though :pimp:

Sorry to hear you did that to yourself and only lost 7lbs.

:lol: Yeah I thought he was gonna say something better than that.

It's the unbroken part of that workout that's mind boggling..

Doubt I'd be able to do it broken. I'll give it a try one day when I'm bored.

I'm 5'9 210 right now.
plan on being 190-180 by the end of october. First day of my diet today always the hardest my body is like yo son where that extra couple of rice cakes at.

4 weeks to shred huh? sounds interesting.

I did his 12 week program and loved it, it was tough though... I did my own diet and threw in some carb cycle days. but I got pretty ripped on it.

I think 540 is his squat and 550 is his deadlift. Once the numbers are that high, the discrepancies between squat and deadlift can be smaller sometimes. That's a good total right there. Hoping to have mine closer to that within the year.

I think 540 is his squat and 550 is his deadlift. Once the numbers are that high, the discrepancies between squat and deadlift can be smaller sometimes. That's a good total right there. Hoping to have mine closer to that within the year.
Youre probably right. Oh it's def an impressive a** total for sure. I just assumed he was pulling more.

So I'm trying to get back in shape. I found this program from years back when I used to ball. Do you guys think it's a good program that I could stick to? The percentages are the percent of our goal weight for the exercise.

You only pulling 540 b? I figured you were mid 6s.
I wish, I suck at DLs 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I don't have a good starting position and I pull fast off the floor but slow at lockout so Im working on that.
Thanks dog, I will probably be one of those people with a higher squat than DL here soon. I hope to hit 600/400/600 by the end of the year. 

I wish, I suck at DLs :lol: :frown:

I don't have a good starting position and I pull fast off the floor but slow at lockout so Im working on that.
I wouldn't say 550 sucks lol but I understand. I have a different stance, very narrow and start my pull low. My squat sucks though, horribly. Back problems don't help either.

I'm sure you'll hit those numbers no problem. You going down a class though this year right?

Last edited:
I wouldn't say 550 sucks lol but I understand. I have a different stance, very narrow and start my pull low. My squat sucks though, horribly. Back problems don't help either.

I'm sure you'll hit those numbers no problem. You going down a class though this year right?
We'll about that.... 
laugh.gif

Im going to do whatever it takes to hit the 4 plate bench, I don't plan on gaining any significant weight though, my body cant handle much more.

I pull close stance too, feet pointed out. I'm probably better built for sumo but Im not flexible enough to do and it doesnt feel natural. 

Last edited:
i'm sort of the opposite, I feel better doing sumo. but don't feel flexible enough for close... (if that makes sense. )

Back
Top Bottom