STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This isn't a shot at Boss, but I can't even imagine how much stronger I would be if I weighed 110 more lbs
laugh.gif
How is that a shot? lol A shot is when people say oh you're only strong because you weigh X, like **** you mother ****** 
laugh.gif

You would be a lot stronger if you gained that much, Ive put 100lbs on my bench alone in the past year. At 196 last June I hit 275 and failed 295 or something, this May at 253 or so I hit 375 with EASE. So that shows you what simply gaining weight and sticking with a program will do.

Last edited:
How is that a shot? lol A shot is when people say oh you're only strong because you weigh X, like **** you mother ****** :lol:

You would be a lot stronger if you gained that much, Ive put 100lbs on my bench alone in the past year. At 196 last June I hit 275 and failed 295 or something, this May at 253 or so I hit 375 with EASE. So that shows you what simply gaining weight and sticking with a program will do.

I said not a shot :lol:

I said not a shot
laugh.gif
I meant I wouldn't really take it as a shot either way. People sometimes think gaining a lot of weight will automatically make them stronger but it can actually hurt your leverages in a lift like the DL.

Bulk to 200 man, you'll be amazed at the results then you can get sick kunt shredded when you get scared of fat jew 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I meant I wouldn't really take it as a shot either way. People sometimes think gaining a lot of weight will automatically make them stronger but it can actually hurt your leverages in a lift like the DL.

Bulk to 200 man, you'll be amazed at the results then you can get sick kunt shredded when you get scared of fat jew :lol:

I'd look like such a little chode if I gained that much weight :lol:

I need to keep my speed and flexibility, so what ever I do is going to be a very slow bulk.

lol it's a pain in the *** just for me to diet down to 175.. you endo dudes have it made

I don't have any trouble gaining or losing weight. Just gotta keep the macros in check.

The biggest problem is just getting the proper food to cut and bulk :lol:

My job just told me I'll be switching over to evening shift.

I hate working late, but this means I can wake up and do fasted cardio now!

which is part of the cutting process for me.

Lol, even powerlifters are lifting for time

On instagram, someone posted a clip of some dude posting a 2000 pound total in 34 seconds

drug-free bodybuilder. yeah ok. sure
eyes.gif

Whats his height and weight? Being that lean with the right lighting can make you look crazy. CG is getting pretty lean right now and with the right lighting Im sure people would think he's on, until they realize hes 6 foot 165
laugh.gif

Edit: That nunez guy is like 180 from some of his recent pics on IG, of course you cant judge nattiness on that.... 

Last edited:
Lol, even powerlifters are lifting for time

On instagram, someone posted a clip of some dude posting a 2000 pound total in 34 seconds
That's not some dude, that's Chad Wesley Smith. Gosh Amel do some research.

Same guy... just shows you what a pump, no hair and some good lighting can do for you.

Last edited:

Bruh, workout clothing brands are such easy money makers :smh: best part is you can just switch up some slogan or whatever and drop tank tops that are like shoe strings in bright colors and dudes will buy.

yeah think I'm gonna buy those virus pants. But wear shorts over not like these dudes who show off their wedgies. It's an odd thing to embrace. Wedgies.

I am def team shorts over your tights. I am also team long sleeves at the gym either compression under my t or just long sleeve t. I sweat a ton so you will never catch me in a tank top.

I rock shorts over tights in the fall/winter

People think that is so weird for some reason

It really depends, there are tights made to Wear on their own. They are thick, virus and nike make some. Then there are compression underwear tights that shouldn't be worn on their own cause they are too thin (nike pro)

No problem with people rocking them on their own. However, there are people that don't know the difference and wear thin as underwear tights with nothing on top.

Back
Top Bottom