STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Reverse grip those bad boys too.

Gonna try this. My grip strength is buttcheeks I can't do more than 2 reps of 315 deadlifts without feeling like I'm about to drop the bar smh. Don't wanna cave and get straps yet though

Gonna try this. My grip strength is buttcheeks I can't do more than 2 reps of 315 deadlifts without feeling like I'm about to drop the bar smh. Don't wanna cave and get straps yet though
Farmers carry helped me a lot with grip strength

Creatine during cut bad or doesnt matter druden?

:nerd:

I got Kre-Alkalyn creatine, I wonder how is this on a cut?

Man, the same dude thats always workin the register at my supplement spot talked me out of creatine for the kre-akalyn. Finished the two bottles and didn't really like it as much as plain ol creatine so next time I went back I wanted to get the creatine. I walk in, dude doesn't remember me at all apparently.

Him: hey bro can I help you with anything?
Me: just came to grab some creatine and that's it
Him: well if you want a tip, stay away from that kre-Alkalyn stuff. It doesn't really do anything
Me: :stoneface:

Heavy shrugs got my grip up I think. I just overhand it all. I can't even lock in a hook with my small hands.

pics of hands please

You guys ever do "21s" for bicep curls? Naaaasty pump after 3 sets

7 up to parallel
7 from parallel all the way up
7 full curls

If you mean that yeah those are nasty. Reverse grip those bad boys too.

I started working biceps a little more now since that's now the weak link in my pull-ups since I've packed on more pounds. Then I end every day with a bunch of dips.

Old school 21s.. :nthat:

Don't know but it's way harder than 21 curls. I hate working arms so at least 21s aren't so boring. Been doing them since my boy showed me the first time in the gym. Didn't know it was a real thing.

I'm just becoming a squatting bro.

21s is a good finisher to a bicep workout tbh. Makes my arms feel like theyre gonna explode 

My dumbass almost got hit by a car biking up to the gym. Adrenaline is a real thing cause I hit PRs on squats and DLs back to back :lol:

Slow down Papi. Just because you can lift like the hulk doesn't mean a car won't still take you out.

I dont understand fake cross fitters.
Chick was doing over head press thingies they do the entire time I was at the gym 90 mins (60 weights..30 cardio)
we timed her each break was between 3 minutes and 4 minutes
then would go on her phone. or have her friend video tape her lifts..
had the full cross fit starter kit on
weight belt. Knee sleeves. romalaoes. Athletic tape. headband. hair tied in pony tail.

never went above 80 lbs. ..

Back
Top Bottom