STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Don't know but it's way harder than 21 curls. I hate working arms so at least 21s aren't so boring. Been doing them since my boy showed me the first time in the gym. Didn't know it was a real thing.

I'm just becoming a squatting bro.

1440280280279.jpg

I'm just bored with what I'm doing. I'm not really making gains at this point except in squats. I'm going to switch to strictly strength on my lifting days.
Dl
Bench
Ohp
Squat

The other days I'll do stretching abs and cardio. I like to go 7x but I'm lifting too much and I eat enough to do cardio and not lose anything. I want to be that burly boy who can still run 3 miles. I'll start each lifting day with one of those lifts and lift heavy enough to where my cns is done and then switch to accessory lifts. Low reps big weight.

anyone do bouldering/climbing? my shoulders are still shot.

have me feeling like goku after a kaioken my body just stops working and ****.

I'm just bored with what I'm doing. I'm not really making gains at this point except in squats. I'm going to switch to strictly strength on my lifting days.
Dl
Bench
Ohp
Squat

The other days I'll do stretching abs and cardio. I like to go 7x but I'm lifting too much and I eat enough to do cardio and not lose anything. I want to be that burly boy who can still run 3 miles. I'll start each lifting day with one of those lifts and lift heavy enough to where my cns is done and then switch to accessory lifts. Low reps big weight.
Damn, had me ready to offer some input, then you dropping knowledge 
laugh.gif

Whenever I plateau, I lower my rep count. 3X5 with higher weight. I would also suggest dips and pull-ups , but it sounds like you do those already. 
nthat.gif

Yup that's the reps I was thinking. Or maybe 5/3/1 upping the weight each time.

Yeah I do dip and pull-ups. I'll probably dl then just do barbell rows then pull-ups until I'm wiped. I don't need to isolate my traps anymore since now my shoulders are looking small in comparison plus I'll be dl...

I do mad dips. :lol: whenever my chest isn't sore I just hit 50 dips before I walk out of the gym. Usually every other day.

My girl and nt is the source of what I know. :lol:

I dont understand fake cross fitters.
Chick was doing over head press thingies they do the entire time I was at the gym 90 mins (60 weights..30 cardio)
we timed her each break was between 3 minutes and 4 minutes
then would go on her phone. or have her friend video tape her lifts..
had the full cross fit starter kit on
weight belt. Knee sleeves. romalaoes. Athletic tape. headband. hair tied in pony tail.

never went above 80 lbs. ..

you were hating instead of enjoying cuh? if i was the GM of that gym I actually just might have to revoke your membership off the strength that you are taking another man's opportunity to enjoy 3-Dimensional yams.

Last edited:
Would only do this for compound lifts....accessory lifts to follow (4 sets 12 reps)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called reaching... 4 sets of 10.

:lol:. I was waiting for him to say she had an entire Reebok set up. #iamdissapoint

Lol da crossfit bat signal has been hit.

How u been dude?

Haven't seen u post in a while

Would you guys pay for meals pre prepped with all you need to hit your macros for one meal?

Like I'd make a bulk meal and low carb one probably then just a chill one for the guys trying to maintain and eat healthy. I might start trying to do something like that since I already have the licensing and permits for it.

Would you guys pay for meals pre prepped with all you need to hit your macros for one meal?

Like I'd make a bulk meal and low carb one probably then just a chill one for the guys trying to maintain and eat healthy. I might start trying to do something like that since I already have the licensing and permits for it.
A lot of people would. There's a few services in Boston that do things like that. Some cooked and some drop off the exact raw ingredients for the meal to cutout shopping/food waste and meal planning.

Last edited:
I dont understand fake cross fitters.
Chick was doing over head press thingies they do the entire time I was at the gym 90 mins (60 weights..30 cardio)
we timed her each break was between 3 minutes and 4 minutes
then would go on her phone. or have her friend video tape her lifts..
had the full cross fit starter kit on
weight belt. Knee sleeves. romalaoes. Athletic tape. headband. hair tied in pony tail.

never went above 80 lbs. ..

Unless she in there hoggin weights and rack space let it be. Sounds like she was working on technique.

I wouldn't but for most people they would. My coworker does this and for him its more convenient cause hes not like the IG models with no kids and work 12 hour shift a day.

The only reason I wouldn't is because I actually enjoy being in the kitchen prepping and all that stuff

Last edited:
Yeah keif that exactly what I'd do. I'd try and get a few gyms to carry it maybe. I know two that would for sure because they stay bugging me for food. Mine would probably be all cooked. I don't think most bros would want to deal with cooking it. I could do one in a vacuum bag though you just throw in boiling water or something though.

23kid, yeah it's all for convenience I'd probably slang it out of the food truck too if you wanted to get some dinner for later.

Last edited:
got this sample with an order. does taste like fruity pebbles with a little extra candy lime flavor. i'd probably buy it if it was really cheap. not sure how much it costs. just drank it cause i was too lazy to go get lunch. still not working out yet :smh:

Yeah keif that exactly what I'd do. I'd try and get a few gyms to carry it maybe. I know two that would for sure because they stay bugging me for food. Mine would probably be all cooked. I don't think most bros would want to deal with cooking it. I could do one in a vacuum bag though you just throw in boiling water or something though.

23kid, yeah it's all for convenience I'd probably slang it out of the food truck too if you wanted to get some dinner for later.

Food truck isn't a bad idea at all bro. Have like 4-5 of those water coolers filled with bcaa's, each has different flavors. Id park that truck infront of a busy golds gym or something. later on add protein donuts....basically the food truck for gymrats LOL

No joke but my workout hours are always 11am-1pm

Any earlier and it's busy and no parking, plus less sleep

Any later, and I'm rushing even more to get ready for work as it is

I work at 3pm

I'm always rushing to get home, get ready and find something to eat before going to work. Always just make it to work just in time.

A food truck in front of my gym, but with heatlhy food would be :wow:

It'll save me 20 minutes every day lol

No food truck at my gym but maybe I'll bite the bullet and just sign up for kettlebell kitchen

Last edited:
I already have the food truck. I'm thinking about adding this to the brand I guess you could say. A food truck at a gym would be good but I need at least 70 customers a day and shoot for 120.

This would be something separate. Like you could grab a meal for later out of the truck but I'd just use that to spread the word. I'd want to work with some gyms and do delivery to you every few days ideally.

Big dudes already love the truck. I got curry pushing the calorie limit. Coconut milk and rice plus chicken and veggies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom