STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For all you runners, how do you guys deal with callous'?
I run a couple miles and start to get a callous. Thicker socks? Special socks? Or that's normal?
Depends on what you're running in. Nikes? RIP. My flyknit AM which I refused to pay retail on, don't compare to my asics. I always workout in Nike elite socks too

What's the best route to take in cutting body fat, and maintaining my current weight? 

I actually would like to gain weight, but just want to focus on losing some body fat.

Anyone NOT take any kind of supplements?

I used to take pre workout and shakes.

Fell off workin out for a while but been back on it for 6 months and all i do is eat right.

I notice a difference in energy/gains but its not that big of a difference for me

Side note- anyone use CBD oils etc for soreness and pain? Does it work?

Last edited:
Only supplement I use is protein powder. I try to just eat something before the gym I don't really feel like I need pre workout. Plus I don't want to become dependent on it. I don't even drink coffee like that

I run a couple miles and start to get a callous. Thicker socks? Special socks? Or that's normal?
there's a runners thread. Where are your calluses located? We're your shoes fitted or off the shelf? 

What's the best route to take in cutting body fat, and maintaining my current weight? 

I actually would like to gain weight, but just want to focus on losing some body fat.
low intesity cardio with some hiit in there every once in awhile and eating with in your maintenance calories (good wholesome food)

??? Yall serious? Strength training. Look up stronglifts, you actually maintain your caloric intake, build muscle and strength while burning fat. Basically lift heavy.

I messed around and got fat. :lol: I'm hitting 185 now.

Dropped a few already by eating slightly less and incline walking 10 min after lifting. Still bulk mode just taking it a tiny bit easier on the food. 4-5 meals a day instead of 7-8.

there's a runners thread. Where are your calluses located? We're your shoes fitted or off the shelf? 
Yea I didn't see it, I'll post in there.
Just picked up shoes off the shelf. But I've had this issue for a while, usually wearing all nikes.

??? Yall serious? Strength training. Look up stronglifts, you actually maintain your caloric intake, build muscle and strength while burning fat. Basically lift heavy.

If it was that easy everyone would be jacked lean and strong as ****.

Not to say its completely impossible. But its definitely not easy or common

It's never a question of easy or not, but that's the path. It's up to you how bad you want and how much you're willing to dedicate.

If it was that easy everyone would be jacked lean and strong as ****.

Not to say its completely impossible. But its definitely not easy or common
This.

Just saying you can do it if you lift heavy and work hard is a pretty inaccurate statement, takes a lot more than that.

Its going to be nearly impossible to naturally gain weight and lose body fat at the same time. 

Last edited:
It comes to yea nutrition, and cardio to get that unwanted weight off while building muscle. I've been watching my intake carb wise since end of April , and have gone done from 212-214 to current 201. My waist is tighter, I'm more lean all around. My goal is 185-195ish. It take time and dedication , if you really want it. Keep your head up and mind positive , and hella cardio. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back

Dl 315x5
335x5
315x5
275x5x2

Bent over row
105x8x4

Shrugs
225x8x4

Ghd sit ups 40 or so split in 2 sets.

Flip tires and 15 min incline walk.