STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bought one of these. Nice addition to the home gym. Attached to an olympic bar and allows for multiple grip variations.

What an inspiring NBA finals.

Going extra hard in the gym this week.

gonna give my ultra boosts and metcons a break.

All Lebrons for this week.

Always Believe.

I think i have either tendinitis or bursitis in my right shoulder and it's kept me out of the gym for a while. It was at its worst in February.
Neck was also stiffening up bad as hell. Again the worst was in February. I went back in the gym a few weeks ago and my neck began to stiffen up a few days ago. I'm gonna have to go see a doctor.

Inspiring NBA finals?

If it was that easy everyone would be jacked lean and strong as ****.

Not to say its completely impossible. But its definitely not easy or common

This.

Just saying you can do it if you lift heavy and work hard is a pretty inaccurate statement, takes a lot more than that.

Its going to be nearly impossible to naturally gain weight and lose body fat at the same time. 

His question was about maintaining basically around the same weight, while gaining muscle and burning fat, which i've done with strength training. I'm not asking.

When people w want that. I take it as with in +/- 5lbs. Which what they want can't happen in a matter of a month. But lets say a matter of 3 months can be achieved by cha ging his body dropping some fat. Building it right.

When people w want that. I take it as with in +/- 5lbs. Which what they want can't happen in a matter of a month. But lets say a matter of 3 months can be achieved by cha ging his body dropping some fat. Building it right.

Yeah it can be done, there will be a +/- but I assume dudes in here would know that and not dwell on a few lbs.

Mirror> scale

Your body composition will change with lifting and you might even gain weight but you will look better.

I'm going to try and hover at 175-180 now and dip off some this fat and get as strong as I can before I start hitting the food super hard again.

Last edited:
Oh ok yeah. That shouldn't be hard. Basically lift and watch out to make sure you're still eating enough since you could end up needing more calories to maintain that weight.

I think i have either tendinitis or bursitis in my right shoulder and it's kept me out of the gym for a while. It was at its worst in February.
Neck was also stiffening up bad as hell. Again the worst was in February. I went back in the gym a few weeks ago and my neck began to stiffen up a few days ago. I'm gonna have to go see a doctor.
How's your posture. Check to make sure you don't have "forward head posture" and read about upper cross syndrome. Also make sure you balance your workouts (you should be pulling as much if not more than pushing).

Movements that really help posture:

Deadlifts

Chin tucks

External rotations and band pull aparts

Pec, neck and lat stretches

Posterior strengthening

Foam rolling

Note to self, never eat hot/spicy food before doing HIITs. These off season work outs are kicking my *** right now. This conditioning drill had my throat burning ready to throw up all that food :smh: .

Last edited:
His question was about maintaining basically around the same weight, while gaining muscle and burning fat, which i've done with strength training. I'm not asking.

Dude, so youre telling me that you stayed at your same weight, lost body fat, gained muscle, and got stronger all at the same time. You must have been a good boy that santa blessed you with such gains

Dude, so youre telling me that you stayed at your same weight, lost body fat, gained muscle, and got stronger all at the same time. You must have been a good boy that santa blessed you with such gains
Depends on what you going for, if you are doing high rep it's very possible. I have been stuck at essentially 180 for a month or so, small incremental increase with weight is very possible. 

I copped some chucks to lift in off ebay... them mf'ers run long, ill need to go a size down :smh:

Should have used Google my man, that has been documented about a million times by every person with a pair of chucks.
I made the same mistake years ago but thankfully I bought them in store. Went home and tried them. Mind you TTS I'm a 12 and then things were straight clown shoes. Think I went down to an 11

Heavy sets this week :pimp:

Ive been lifting for 4 years now and I still feel like a newb tryna figure this out and to be honest I'm okay with that.
Just recently ive been focusing more onto that mind to muscle connection and when you find it....that pump tho :evil:

Back
Top Bottom