STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What's the deal with that bape bully ? Trollin or for real?

There was a thread on here about it, not sure what his reason is or was but he was punking anyone wearing supreme. Majority of the people he was picking on were teens who he was bigger than (classic bully). He was going into the supreme store and ******* **** up, throwing clothes off the shelf and displays.

Me and someone else are having a small disagreement whether a female should throw deadlifts in her routine consistently.
1. Shes not a serious lifter
2. She barely has time to go to the gym as is.
3. She says the age old female response of "i just wanna be tone".

I say given the parameters she shouldnt throw them in a lot if at all.
I say cardio and light weight tobs of reps wills get ger what she wants. Eat sensibly

Dude is saying lift heavy and she can eat dirty still.

She use to be super skinny and her metabolism was great. But 2 kids later and not giving a damn what she ate has gotten her bigger.

What do yall think

deadlifts are a great compound movement. burns plenty of cals. i don't see much of a problem if she can keep her form decent with light weight.

I believe for both, male and female; just because you lift heavy or workout doesn't validate you to eat unhealthy or dirty.

I think you can get optimize performance and faster results in and from your workouts, if you eat correctly/properly.  

Think of it like a car. If your car requires 97 Octane to get top performance, less maintenance, and longevity, would you put 89 Octane in it?

No?

Then why do that to yourself?

Last edited:
Women should lift heavy and not be scared of lifting heavy if they want a great body.

Light weights and cardio is not going to get a woman a great body but they will get her skinny if her diet is correct.

Heavy squats and DL will do more for a woman's stomach/back/butt than anything else besides surgery though.

Glad my girl likes to do compounds and lift heavy because it really pisses me off that women keep perpetuating that falsehood of lifting heavy makes you "manly".

No, taking steroid cycles and doing a bodybuilding program for a couple of will make you manly.

95% of women aren't even capable of gaining the type of muscle mass they are scared of with years of dedicated training and diet.

Stupid *** women's magazine and Planet Fitness promoting this garbage, **** heads. :smh:

TLDR

Let the women lift.

Shes not the type thats going to even work towards it tho. Im not denyingthat DLs are awesome for you.

But im not about to recommend someone who only has time to go to the gym 2 maybe 3 times a week for less than an hour to put that in her routine when there's other stuff she can do to obtain basically just dropping weight

If you can only go to the gym 3 times a week, DLing and lifting heavy is even more crucial. Not sure what your point is TBH.

Point is shes not going to do it. Lmao.
I dont know how else to tell u guys. If she even goes it has to be before she takes the kids to school. So 6 am. I know her well enough to know shes not about be deadlifting at 6 am. Never deadlifted in her life.
Maybe AFTER she is more consistent (with food and exercising) and after she gets coached with it. Sure DL away.

Yooooo. How's everybody doing? What's the current status? Updates? I like to drop in every now and then and just check on mi fitness familia
What up Freeze! Its ya boy Boss. 

Wonder if that douche @bwood056  is lurking around here 
nerd.gif
 he won't be my friend on IG 
laugh.gif

Me and someone else are having a small disagreement whether a female should throw deadlifts in her routine consistently.
1. Shes not a serious lifter
2. She barely has time to go to the gym as is.
3. She says the age old female response of "i just wanna be tone".

I say given the parameters she shouldnt throw them in a lot if at all.
I say cardio and light weight tobs of reps wills get ger what she wants. Eat sensibly

Dude is saying lift heavy and she can eat dirty still.

She use to be super skinny and her metabolism was great. But 2 kids later and not giving a damn what she ate has gotten her bigger.

What do yall think

In my opinion you can't outwork a bad diet.

Well I mean scientifically you can, but it probably isn't feasible. If her diet is crap now, deadlifting won't get her tight and toned lol.

I get where you're coming from though. If you don't see her as someone who will dedicate the time and effort necessary to do deadlifts safely and consistently, there are definitely alternatives out there.

Last edited:
In my opinion you can't outwork a bad diet.
Well I mean scientifically you can, but it probably isn't feasible. If her diet is crap now, deadlifting won't get her tight and toned lol.
I get where you're coming from though. If you don't see her as someone who will dedicate the time and effort necessary to do deadlifts safely and consistently, there are definitely alternatives out there.
Exactly.

and true or false, do DL's not thicken the waist? Do they not help strengthen and build traps...

a lot of women who aren't lifters and want to (excuse me for this word) "Tone" def don't want to thicken their waist or get traps.

AGaIN DL is a great work out tool but not something i'd recommend to a female that's not a lifter nor wants to put in the time to do it correctly.

A woman deadlifting for general fitness is not going to thicken her waist or get traps :lol:
If their doing it every week with weight.?
Can't just tell someone newish tolifting to go out there and DL

The program he wants to put her on is similar to his....

Last edited:
@tdogg2k

When i first started out i had no idea what was what, now when i think about it i wish i had someone to guide me. Let her try out the DL and go from there. Tell to whomever is working with her to push her in a motivating way and remind her that she can do this. Her confidence is probably weak as hell so shell try to back out but if youre gona help her then you gotta push her out of her comfort zone.

She should be reminded that this lifestyle isnt easy like they promote it all over social media.

Back
Top Bottom