STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Amel curse hit yesterday. Stepped on some garbage wrong and tweaked my right leg so my hip felt weird and I was limping. :lol: a lot better today but it was squat day.... Kept it light.

Back squat
225 3x5
185 2x5

Front
135x10
165 2x5
185 2x3
135x8

Then I just burnt out my legs in the leg ext and leg curl machines with sets of 15.

I felt like I had 50% power driving back up on my right leg so machines were my friend.

I think I'll be 100 tomorrow. Squats didn't hurt it further, they just weren't great.

Last edited:
Dropped a pallet on both wrists? *cue Kanye how? Pic

Feel better.

I was stacking empty pallets hella high in a semi truck trailer. They are like 200 lb ones. Tried to toss the the last one on the tallest stack and mis-judged the angle.

The pallet teetered back at me and for some reason my first instinct wasn't to jump back, it was DONT LET THIS FALL ON MY FOOT! So I threw my arms out and tried to pin the pallet against the stack and it caught my wrist/forearm area on both arms.

TL;DR I need to seriously work on my overhead press.

Dropped a pallet on both wrists? *cue Kanye how? Pic

Feel better.

I was stacking empty pallets hella high in a semi truck trailer. They are like 200 lb ones. Tried to toss the the last one on the tallest stack and mis-judged the angle.

The pallet teetered back at me and for some reason my first instinct wasn't to jump back, it was DONT LET THIS FALL ON MY FOOT! So I threw my arms out and tried to pin the pallet against the stack and it caught my wrist/forearm area on both arms.

TL;DR I need to seriously work on my overhead press.

How are you writing?

I would be too tight to post anything if I was you :lol:

i need the gym gods to bless up with the next technology for protein shaker cups already or something...

I literally bought this blender bottle 2 weeks ago and already its smelling like soap mixed with protein and bcaas in there.

yes i wash it thoroughly and also even put it in the machine.

why you no go away smell?

Let it soak in baking soda and dish detergent. Also you gotta rinse out immediately.

Only other option is a stainless steel cup. You can carry around.

I started using my used bottles like gatorade or snapples. Its easy to get the protein in and im throwing them away after anyway

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree because i think you all are crazy. My FitJoy bars taste like taffy. They get stuck in my teeth and are hard to chew....but quest doesn't. I swear i think people are trolling some times.

But basically all protein bars for me are chewy and none i would say taste "good" compared to a candy bar but that is an unfair comparison.

Anyway....tried the protein plus pasta last night....couldn't taste the difference it was good.

Legs tonight. Still trying to get used to the Romaleos. They push me a little more on my toes since i am not used to the elevated heel yet. So I have some knee pain last week after legs day which never happens. So gonna go light again and try to really work on form. I feel like these shoes are making me re-learn how to squat

I said the same thing about the Fitjoy bars and everyone said I was crazy :lol:

Last edited:
Agreed that the Fitjoy bars have the consistency of taffy, but the flavor is better than Quest bars imo -- not too sweet

I lost all faith in quest when they f ed up chocolate penanut butter. HOW DO YOU SCREW THAT UP?! That's like the staple of protein. I got almost a whole box of that sitting

Agreed that the Fitjoy bars have the consistency of taffy, but the flavor is better than Quest bars imo -- not too sweet

I used the word "paste", you say "taffy" consistency, don't we agree fitjoy and quest have the same paste/taffy like consistency?

That's why they're about the same to me, just gotta find the right flavor

i need the gym gods to bless up with the next technology for protein shaker cups already or something...

I literally bought this blender bottle 2 weeks ago and already its smelling like soap mixed with protein and bcaas in there.

yes i wash it thoroughly and also even put it in the machine.

why you no go away smell?

hitting the gym only fri, sat and sun cause of school man 
mean.gif

cant even get my calories in either SMH. im losin gains out here

Howndp you not get calories in. U cant bring a big water bottle and keep a small container or ziploc of protein on you?

Take two poptarts, make a sandwich with protein powder mixed in with peanut butter. A lot of peanut butter. Profit?

mplsdunk mplsdunk i just did week 1 of the ed coan program. Bro u werent kidding about it being no joke :lol:. I did biceps after, im half dead right now

Back
Top Bottom