STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My gym is closed till end of the month for renovations. I would have to drive 20 min to the next closest location [emoji]128530[/emoji]

My gym is closed till end of the month for renovations. I would have to drive 20 min to the next closest location [emoji]128530[/emoji]

lol it takes me 15 mins just to get to a grocery store. and my gym is 20 mins away without traffic, thats not a drive at all man get grinding. !

lol it takes me 15 mins just to get to a grocery store. and my gym is 20 mins away without traffic, thats not a drive at all man get grinding. !

20 min on the highway man :lol: I went to that gym the other day and hated it cuz I didnt know where anything was. Spent so much time lookin around

they better be giving you a weeks worth of membership refund back too .. or free spa /massage sessions.

For real? Never been to 1. I just assumed there was a buncha locations cuz there's 2 not too far from where im at

I commuted half an hour, or more, to get to my gym before, for over a year

Moved to a closer gym that's a lot nearer

Never looked back

Been a lot happier

I guess indont mind since i live in the country/burbs. It gets me out the house and out and about anyway.

When i was overseas i walked to my gym that was a 20 min walk. By bike about 8 mins.

I still hit cardio after my workout but its good cuz once i get there im warmed up just stretch and get after it. Esp in the summer when it's hot af, im already sweating by the time i get to the gym :lol:. Sucks after leg days tho

I wont be getting jack **** lol All they would say is "There are other gyms in the area you couldve went to" The renovations better be legit

If not, may sign up at a 24hr gym. I cant hit the gym on the weekends I work cuz it closes at 8pm and I dont get out till 7

Since amel has never posted a vid or pic, other than his shoes, i just imagine him looking like Korin from Dragon Ball.

Last edited:
Since amel has never posted a vid or pic, other than his shoes, i just imagine him looking like Korin from Dragon Ball.

Korin? ***** Korin?

I would've been less insulted if you imagined me to look like Bulma. At least I'd be a knockout [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom